First Mission

I got into the kitchen at 8:58 only 2 minutes before our little kitchen meeting. Everyone was already there dressed appropriately and eating the rest of their food. 

"Agents! I'm very excited to announce our first mission is today. It wont be as adventurous as our other missions will be but today is only your first day. So let's take it easy. After you eat breakfast head outside to target practice and use a different weapon. I will meet you all outside when it's time to go."

I got started walked outside and grabbed the bow n arrow. 

"No no no no. That did not apply to you. You use the pistol."

"What! I shot the target right in the middle yesterday."

"With my help."

"Screw you." I was walking away to a different target when he grabbed the bow. I quickly turned so he couldn't hold on and assuming I would move the same way as I did before he tried to grab the bow again. He grabbed the arrow, they were just sharpened. 

"Ow, fuck." He held his hand with this other hand. 

"Oh my god Midas, I'm so so so sorry. Let me uh lemme go get someone." 

He stood up straight.

"No, go practice your aim." 

"No let me hel-."

"ENOUGH! Don't put your hands on me." He walked inside the house and one of the guards grabbed him and pulled him into the kitchen. I really fucked up. I wasn't trying to hurt him I just wanted to use the bow for the first time. I walked around to try and find a target. I saw a target 40 feet in front of me I calmed myself down, closed one eye, aimed and shot. 

"Hey Y/n!" 

"Ahh! Jesus Skye what the fuck."

"Sorryy didn't mean to scare you. What did you do to boss."

Just as I was about to explain she cut me off. 

"Nice aim by the way! You shot the bullseye." I look at the target and see it. Wow directly in the middle. 

"Thanks! Anyway boss was trying to tell me to put the bow down because I wasn't ready to use a different weapon. He tried to grab the bow and I turned in a weird way that he cut himself on the arrow."

"Oooo wow ya that's definitely gonna leave a nasty scar. Those arrows are super super sharp they sharpen them every morning so you better apologize to him before he kicks your ass." 

She's not wrong I thanked her and went to Midas's room because he wasn't in the kitchen. I knock on his door and there is no reply. I saw that he was in the bathroom. I didn't want to snoop but at this point there was no way I wasn't going to. No turning back now. I opened his bedside drawer and opened it. 

Cuffs, lube, dildo, vibrator, condoms.  

"Does he use these on himself." I said whispering under my breath. There were 2 polaroids I picked up the first one and it was a picture of himself but only from the neck down. He also had clothes on, the second one was a girl definitely not me because this woman had grey hair but you couldn't see her face. 

"What are you doing in my room?" Midas was behind me watching what I was doing. 

"Sorry I was looking for you."

"Looking for me where in a fucking drawer. You don't know how the fuck to mind your own business and not fuck around. You cut the fuck out of my hand then you snoop around in my room like you own the place. Make yourself useful and get in the car and wait for me."

I walked away quickly and went outside. Everyone was in their cars and I got in mine. I sat in the corner of the car and felt myself choking up. I hate when people yell at me but it makes it worse when I know I actually did something wrong.  Midas got in and sat quietly on the phone. His phone rang and he answered.

Hey. ya well I'm alright. I cant wait to see you 

See who? Who is he gonna see. Maybe that grey haired women. I listened again.

Love you babe 

Babe? Who is his babe? Bull shit and he's been teasing me and treating me weird I guess he got a girlfriend now. We arrived at an office and we all got out. 

"Keep up with me." Midas said and we all followed.

"You ok Y/n?" The minute Skye asked I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I nodded my head and Skye patted my back.

We arrived inside and I needed to go to the bathroom before I cried on the spot. Before Midas could talk I spoke.

"Excuse me sorry where is your bathroom." The woman gave me instructions and I followed them quickly. I stepped into the bathroom and broke down. I hate this I feel like I can never be happy. I'm always fucking up. 

Midas's POV

When I was just about to talk when Y/n cut me off asking for where the restroom was. As she walked away I could see tears in her eyes. Did I do something? All I said was the truth she was being an asshole. Ah shit I should go apologize. I led the other agents to the room we should be in and walked over to the bathrooms. I knocked on the door and I heard her stop crying and reply. 

"Someones in here." 

"Baby it's me." I heard the paper towel dispenser and the water run. Then quickly the door opened. 

"I don't know who you think you are yelling at me and calling me your baby when you already have a 'babe.' Leave me alone."

Y/n POV

I went off on Midas before I ran over to the rest of the agents. Fuck him he obviously doesn't care about me. I saw him walk in with a straight face. We all sat in silence before a man spoke. 

"Hey Shadow Team I wanted to congratulate you and tell you that you will all be joining us for a party tomorrow. It's for the hiring of you all. Dress code is formal, women wear dresses and men wear suits. Excited to see you tomorrow." Midas walked out and we followed confusingly.

"That's it? You made us come with you for a guy to congratulate us and tell us there's a party. You could've done this on the phone." Skye said.

"It's better to have it in person. We are going to a formal shop to get everyone fitted for a perfect dress and suit." Midas spoke.

We all got in the car and the ride was only about 5 minutes. We walked into this shop and it had so many beautiful dresses. 

"Men over here, women over there. Try on whatever and we leave at 12." Me, Skye and Tina got our sizings and looked for a dress. I found a gorgeous maroon dress with matching velvet heels. I tried it on and walked to the mirror to admire myself. It fit perfectly. I got changed and grabbed the heels, dress and some jewelry and handed it to the woman behind the counter.  

"We leave in 30. Y/n please chose one." 

"It's already with the woman behind the counter." He looked up at me rolled his eyes and kept to himself. I was ready to leave. After all of our things were purchased we headed home. Stopped on the way to get food.