What a Day

Midas pushed my legs down and kissed my inner thighs. He kissed my stomach and up my body to my face. He sucked on my neck leaving little red marks all over my neck. He kissed farther down and cupped my breasts sucking on my nipple and looking up at me. My face so red I covered it with my hands. One of his hands grabbed mine and he took my hand off my face.

"Don't cover that pretty face. I like to see you enjoying what I do to you." 

He switched between both breasts. His knee placed in between my thighs. I moaned out loud and he kissed me so no one heard. 

"You'll get more than just this but you have to wait."

He got up and fixed his tie and slicked his hair back again. "I want to see you in the kitchen in 5 minutes." 

He walked out and I sat on my bed  feeling pathetic. I'm hot, horny and completely soaked and he didn't even want to help me. I fixed my dress and my hair and went into the kitchen. I saw all the agents already sitting in the kitchen. 

" Finally Ms. Y/n you decide to join us. What in the world were you doing?" I ignored him walking past and sit down. 

"As you know agents we are a very desired agency, therefore we have to complete missions as quick and steady as possible. In order to do this we need to have a set schedule. Every morning 9 am you must already be dressed and your breakfast will be ready for you. 10 am we leave to complete our first day. Now I wish everyone a good night I hope to see you awake and ready 9 am tomorrow."

Everyone got up after Midas's speech as well as I did. I heard my phone ringing so I rushed to my room. 

Work is calling...

Hello

You need to come in at 6 till 10.

What? No I requested today and tomorrow off.

I don't care your coming in tomorrow 

I-

I was about to tell my boss to fuck off when the phone was taken out of my hand. 

"Hello, yes this is Y/n's new boss. No reason to contact her anymore because she has quit thank you goodbye." 

"Midas what the fuck!"

"What seemed like you needed some help so I helped." I stood in front of him in awe. I walked over to my door and locked it. I pushed him on my bed and took off his tie. I straddled him while taking off his shirt. I would do anything to keep this job but I will do more to keep him. I kissed his lips. Biting his bottom lip I pull away and kiss his abs and I pulled his shirt out from his pants that he tucked it. He helped me unbuckle the belt and he laughed. 

"What?" I said while breathing heavy. 

"You are so eager."

"You've been teasing me all day of course I'm eager." 

"You aren't to get anything though that's the problem."

"Yes I am." After I said this flipped me over and sucked on my neck again. Then he got up and left the room. 

"Are you kidding me.. again he left me like this." He walked back in and threw a huge pink dildo at me.

"9 am don't forget." He shut the door and I looked at the dildo. It was so big. I put it in the drawer and headed into the bathroom to take a quick shower and I went straight to bed afterwards without putting any clothes on. 

I heard a loud sound come from outside of my room. I checked my phone and looked at the time. 

"9:15!?" I put on a shirt that was big enough to cover the front of my naked body but barely covered the back. I ran into the kitchen and saw no one in there. 

"Shit!" I turned around quickly to try and contact someone to tell me where everyone is when I saw Midas standing by my door. He pulled out his phone and showed me the time.

 7:22

"What did you do to my phone. I literally just rushed in here with barely any clothes completely freaked out that I didn't wake up in time and here you are being a complete dickhe-." He cut me off by kissing my lips. He grabbed both my hands with one of his and put my wrists above me pinning me against the wall. His other hand exploring my body he kept kissed me harder and harder then he buried his face in my neck. His hand went down to my now wet entrance and he put a finger inside. I quietly moaned not wanting to alert anyone in the house. 

"You didn't use the dildo did you?"

"No- was I- supposed to." I said slowly while gasping for air. 

"I need you to be a little more stretched out before I try to fuck you. My dick is a little too big for you."

I moaned in his ear as he put in another finger and pumped it in and out of me. He let go of my hands and picked me up he sat my ass on the counter and kissed my legs up to my forehead. 

"Enough for today." He backed away.

"No Midas, daddy please." I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close to me. I wrapped my legs around him and placed my arm on his neck and put my other hand in his hair. He pulled away kissing me one last time then walked away. I decided for the time being I'll just fall back asleep. 

I woke up at 8 am and decided to get breakfast before getting dressed, Skye was already in the kitchen. 

"Good morning Y/n how was your... WHOA." 

"What?" I asked.

"What the hell did you do last night?" I asked her to explain and she pointed to the hickeys on my neck. Fuck I need to come up with a lie quickly. Just as I was trying to find a lie to say Midas walked in. His hand was in his shirt and you could see his tattoos and abs showing. About to drool I got the idea.

"You can't say anything because boss is here so be quiet." She nodded and looked at me with her big blue eyes.

"I snuck my boyfriend in last night. I needed to see him so bad so I snuck him in." 

"No wayyyyy how did he get in?"

Shit ummm "He brought a tiny ladder with him." 

Skye was amazed I'm so glad she is gullible because I know anyone else wouldn't have ever believe me. I see Midas looking at me so I avoid eye contact and grab my plate and coffee mug. I walk into my room shutting the door with my foot and place my food down. 

I search up ways to get rid of a hickey and I saw that pinching the skin could help so I pinched any of the areas with my pointer finger and middle finger. After about 5 minutes I looked at the mirror.

"SHIT!" My neck looked like I had leeches sucking on my neck. I look back at the video.

Ways to not cover up hickeys 

"You piece of shit." Goddamn it what am I going to do now. Makeup I guess.

I apply red lipstick to the hickey then concealer then foundation. I kept applying it till the hickeys weren't so visible. Then I got dressed for the day. In something easy to move in. 

I assumed that there would be a lot of action.