New Agent

After me and Midas came back home we got into bed put on a movie and went to bed. We've had an amazing past few days but they were all filled with excitement. We were exhausted. We woke up late and I feel it was well needed. I woke up and my head was pounding. I called one of the guards to come in with medicine and water. Thankfully he was quick. Midas woke up after I took my medicine. 

"You alright?"

"Headache." 

"Aw baby I'm sorry." 

"It's not your fault. You ready for today?" 

"Yep but I definitely need a shower."

"Me too I need to shave." He smirked after I said this.

"Can I help?"

"Oh my god Midas." I laughed.

"I'm serious I wanna help my baby get all cleaned up." 

"Fine but we should go now. It's already 12." He agreed and we walked to the bathroom and stripped. I started shaving my arm pits and he wanted to help but I told him no. Then I went to my legs. I let him shave a few parts then I took over. I washed my hair and then I exfoliated I needed to refresh. He immediately wanted to help.

"Do not cut me or I will cut you somewhere you don't to be cut." Go with the grain, then sideways then against the grain." He followed instructions really well and looking at him so focused made me so horny. He on his knees trying to get all the angles. Thankfully our shower had a seat so it made it easier for him and me. He got me completely naked and then we rinsed me with water. As I was about get off the seat he stopped me. He pushed my legs back.

"You think I couldn't see you getting horny, you were also getting wet. I have to help you out." He rubbed my clit with his thumb and he stuck his tongue inside. His breath was so hot. It made me go crazy. He stopped after I came in his mouth. He cleaned me up and we both got out. After we came out it was 2:30. Perfect time.

He walked out of the room and walked to his office. 

"We will leave at 3:30 please be ready and don't eat too much, we will have dinner there."   

He came back and I was already in my lingerie. 

"Goddamn baby. Best choice." He rubbed up and down my body. Then he picked me up and placed me on my back on the bed. 

"No no we can't not right now. We need to get ready."

"Your right." He kissed me on my neck and sucking on it and biting. He's never done that before. I did really like it. He pulled me off the bed and we both got dressed. I curled my hair and put on all my jewelry. I applied a small amount of makeup with bright red lipstick. Me and Midas walked out his suit was black with gold edges and a red pocket square. We looked damn good. Especially when we were together. 

As we exited the room we heard a scream I knew it came from Skye's room. I walked in and once around clothes surrounded her. 

"I don't have any black clothes. I know it's black tie but I can't go." 

"Skye calm down, follow me." Thank god I wear a lot of black. I grabbed a pair of wedge heels and a black skin tight dress. It wasn't her typically style but her body figure was amazing she pulled off the dress well. I kept her hair simple so it was still her style. 

"WOW! Y/n! Thank you!" 

She almost squeezed me to death hugging me. We walked out of the room and everyone was ready. We got in our Hummers and headed to the Mansion. We didn't wanna host it at our house because we don't trust people. We got inside and it was already set up. The stage, the note cards, party favors, and the fancy people with drinks. Everyone filed in within seconds. Then I noticed it Victoria Saint with a skin tight dress, red feathers lining the bottom and top of the dress. Her stiletto heels bright cherry red and a huge ruby necklace on.