Question For Y'all!

I'm gonna tag my friends from my other account in the comments since I'd like some help!

I'm writing a book, and it's actually not fantasy. It's fiction, but it's reality based.

Basically what happens is there's these seven boys, and they're idols from South Korea. They come for an American tour (not their first, I don't think, though), but their GPS gets them lost and they end up in the middle of nowhere in Idaho (fictional town in Idaho). The woman that lives there has no cell service, her internet is often down, the nearest small town is half an hour away, her car is at the mechanics, and the nearest city is an hour away.

They find her driveway when it's late at night and they've missed the concert they were supposed to show up at. Again, no service, so no one to call. Then, in the long driveway, their bus stops and they have to walk the rest of the way.

Okay, so at this point, all seven are going through some of their own inner struggles. They're trying to figure out who they are, what they're meant to do because despite the fans and songs and tours, they still have a sense of emptiness.

The girl they meet is a big fan of theirs. But she isn't like the others are; she seems to genuinely care about who they really are, and wants to know the real them, not the them they have to show to the public.

Anyways, a bad snow storm (like the '68-'69 snow storm in Idaho) hits, and they get snowed in. It snows for quite awhile, then they have to wait for the weather to warm up so it's safe to go out, and wait for the ice to clear so they can safely travel on the road.

So during this time, they get to know the girl and her little sister pretty well. And she gets to know them pretty well.

During this time, they also learn about God. Each of them have a different religion, one of them is already a believer, but doesn't exactly live like it.

But I've got huge plans for this book and will most likely publish it here on Wattpad before I get it published for real one day.

But I'm curious as to what you guys think a good title is. No guarantees I'll use them in the end, but I very well may use a title that you guys come up with. Maybe something meaningful, it can even be a Korean word that has multiple meanings depending on the spelling or something (but maybe not since the book will be written in English XD).

I have some pictures picked out to use as a cover on here:

So yeah

So yeah...

A title that draws people in, for sure; makes people curious. Maybe even something snow related— I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for just yet. Maybe one suggesting that in order to be found, you first have to be lost. Maybe something having to do with the fact that storms sometimes lead to your life changing for the better; I'm not entirely sure yet.

I mean, obviously... since I'm posting this to ask y'all what you think...

Also! Let me know if any of you would be interested in a book like this, and I can let you know when I start posting it on here!