GUESS WHAT GUYS!?

Me: THAT'S RIGHT!!!!! There's a second book of randomness!!!! I can't believe that the other one is completed! I mean... wow... I started it on my sixteenth birthday... and next month, I'll be eighteen! This is making me feel so emotional!

Darth Vader: *has shed a silent tear beneath his mask* You're ridiculous...

Me: Says you! Anyways, thank you all so much for sticking with me through my emotional roller coaster- and all of my insane, crazy, randomness!! Man, such memories... I get such fond ones when I think back to when I was writing each and every chapter! I love you all so much, and I absolutely love reading all of your comments! On the days I feel down, talking to y'all is very nice!

Darth Vader: *is watching me with a small smile beneath the mask*

Me: Man... I still can't comprehend the fact that the other one is done and over with... man... THE FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vader: *chuckles*

Me: *looks at Vader* What's with you? You're kinda quiet... but in a good mood...

Darth Vader: *shrugs* You're the author, not me.

Me: Very true! Anyways, this one won't be a very long chapter, but eh, since when do I have a normal... whatcha call it? *shrugs* I never plan out how many words are in each chapter. Hence, RANDOM! XD Later peoples!! Love you all and may God bless!! <3