BLALALA

Darth Vader: Blalala...?

Me: *bursts into laughter*

Myself: YOU WERE RIGHT! HE SAID IT!!!! *dies laughing- literally*

You: No, it would be 'was', not were- oh, you meant... *looks at Myself and trails off* She... she died laughing...

Me: Aw! That's how I wanna go out!

I: No I don't!

You: Stop referring to yourself in the third person, I!

Yourself: I isn't doing that...

I: Whaaaa???

Darth Vader: -_-

Lissy: LLAMAS WITH HATS!!!!

Darth Vader: *raises a brow beneath his helmet*

I: I thought your eyebrows were burnt off...

Darth Vader: They're right- stop referring to yourself in the third person. *is now grumpy*

I: *looks down with droopy puppy ears*

Me: I IS A PUPPY NOW?! THAT'S NOT FAIR! I WANNA SHAPESHIFT!!

You: Actually, it is 'I wants to shapeshift', and I can, which is why she did.

Me: No you can't...

You: That was another incorrect sentence- but I already know that I can't!

Me: But... but I can...

Lissy: OKAY! YOU ALL NEED TO TAKE THIS ELSEWHERE! I AM GETTING CONFUSED AND AM GETTING A HEADACHE!!!

All other Lissy's: *leave*

Lissy: *is silent for an entire minute as she stares at Vader before she suddenly says* CAAARRRRRRL! THAT KILLS PEOPLE!!!!!!

Darth Vader: *raises brow again* What in the galaxy..?

Lissy: *grins* Watch the videos!! WATCH THEM I SAY!! HAHAHAHAHA! Man... memories of days in the past... a few years back... oh man... I LOVE THESE!!!!!!