Ideas!

Beerus: More ideas, and I'm sure they're lousy.

Me: Ouch... you think I have lousy ideas?

Beerus: Supreme Kai told me some of the ideas you have for your short stories. Well, more like lack of ideas.

Me: Shin!

Supreme Kai: Lord Beerus wouldn't leave me alone about it. Sorry...

Me: *sighs* You're fine...

Darth Vader: What are your ideas?

Me: Oh! Well- oh...

Beerus: Let me guess... you don't remember.

Me: ...I forgot... I literally had it just a moment ago, then I forgot... it was going to be a short story challenge. OH! I REMEMBER! What if I had a "Just Write" tag challenge thingy, where once a week you update your book with a short story that you just start writing? No time to think, just dew it!

Beerus: I knew your idea was going to be lousy.

Me: Will you just- *cuts self off and inwardly fumes* Anyways... it would help me get these chapters used up so I can make a different book with a different cover.

Darth Vader: Now I understand.

Me: What?

Darth Vader: You want a new book with a new cover because of your new obsession. *crosses arms*

Me: Whaaaaaaat? Pffffffft...

Darth Vader: You know I'm right.

Me: Yeah... okay, yes. So what?

Beerus: What is this new obsession of hers? *starts drinking lemonade*

Whis: Why, I thought that was obvious, my lord. *shows Beerus Lissy's home screen*

Beerus: *looks at screen then spits out lemonade in shock* Me?! *looks at Lissy* Why in the universe would you choose to obsess over a destroyer?

Me: Um, because you're cool, you're hilarious, and you're an anthropomorphic cat? Duh.

Whis: She has quite the obsession over you, currently, Lord Beerus.

Beerus: Yes, I can see that now. How do I get her to stop?

Darth Vader: You wait for the obsession to wear off.

Beerus: Oh, so that's what you did, hmm?

Darth Vader: *makes no reply*

Beerus: *smirks* Ah, I think someone's jealous. Miss all the attention?

Me: Uhhh... ANYWAYS! Anyone up for such a tag challenge thing? The rest of the year we update our book with a short story? Doesn't even have to be an actual-actual one. It could be script-form like this! Or it could be an actual short story. I would say the minimum for a word count would be, hmm, 500 words? Maybe it could even be a poem, or something poem-like that doesn't have to rhyme. *shrugs*