Because No One Reads My Messages On My Profile Page

I may just start posting all my messages in this book!

Darth Vader: Great... what rant is it this time?

Just... I hate how you find a song you like, but then you can't post it because a cuss word ruins it all. Like.... ugh. Disappointing. But oh well! XD

Darth Vader: Oh well? Why not still use the song? It's not like you're the one cussing.

Um, I'll tell you why not. Matthew 5:16 says:

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good words, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

You can't very well honor OR glorify Him when you use a song or post a song that has profanity in it. Not even some of those who aren't Christians respect Christians who do so. It ruins everything we stand for.

Darth Vader: I suppose it makes sense...

Okay, it's kind of like this. Imagine you are studying for a math test, okay? And you have studied so hard that you know the answer to every single problem. But then, you choose to select the wrong answer for some reason- an unknown reason- which would make absolutely no sense, right?

Darth Vader: *nods* I see what you mean.

*sighs* That is why I cannot post the song. Or even listen to it again. But, again, oh well! We can't take it to Heaven, and so what if people judge me or get mad at me? I'd rather be judged by them then God, and I'd rather them be angry with me instead of God being angry with me. Because when we meet our Creator, we will be judged. I'd be very ashamed to stand before him after doing something like that. I'll already be ashamed enough.

Darth Vader: That is deep... and a lot to think about. *tosses some of his music into the fireplace and smiles at me* Thank you, Lis.