Th-the Feels...

So, I'm listening to Demons by Imagine Dragons, but it's a cover with this guy and girl singing- Boyce Avenue featuring Jannel Garcia- and... it hurts... (Nightcore version, that is)

Darth Vader: This version of the song breaks your heart ever since you found that AMV.

Yeah... Revenge of the Sith... Anidala... *cries*

Darth Vader: *crosses arms* How do you think I feel?

*gasps and cries harder* I'M SO SORRY, DARTHYYYYYY! *hugs his leg tight and sobs*

Darth Vader: *sighs and gently pats my head* Hush.

*calms down and switches song to the Nightcore version of the Jade S. cover of Secrets Of Wysteria*

Darth Vader: I should have known you would listen to this. You are in a sad evil kind of mood.

Beerus: Sad and evil at the same time? This should be interesting.

I'm gonna come up with a short story! Right now!

Beerus: In this same chapter?

Yeah! I mean, why not? Let's see what I can come up with...

Vegeta: Why would you listen to a song like this? This man... he's despicable! A cannibalistic pedophile?

He's a creep, yes- I mean, was. He was executed by electric chair! Teehee!

Whis: *raises eyebrows* Teehee?

Darth Vader: We must be with Lis right now...

Lis: No, I'm the cannibal, not the sadist.

Beerus: Which is the sadist again? Lisbeth?

Lisbeth: I'm the vampire, Lord Beerus, not the sadist.

Beerus: Oh, and now, after a song like that, you're listening to Can You Feel The Love Tonight? By Boyce Avenue featuring Connie Talbot, apparently.

Darth Vader: One thing to know about Elisabeth is that she can listen to violin music then turn around and listen to Skillet.

Beerus: She's a strange one.

Thank you! Anyways! Let's see what I can come up with...

     It was a dark and stormy night.

Beerus: Seriously? How many stories start off with that line?

Just let me write! I wanna see what I can do without thinking long and hard on it!

Beerus: Fine, fine. Continue, but don't bore me or I'll destroy your planet.

     A large, black wolf-

Beerus: Don't you have other short stories to be writing? The ones that others have requested because you needed to exercise your mind?

*sighs* Yes, but I am trying to write a short story here first in hopes of being able to make it easier on my brain when I get to writing those...

Whis: Perhaps we should let her get to writing, my lord.

Beerus: Yes, yes, of course. 

I think I'm gonna change my story. But what to...

Beerus: Doesn't really matter since you only got one sentence down.

*mutters* Thanks to you...

Beerus: Say, did you say something?

Who, me? No... must have been Supreme Kai.

Supreme Kai: I said nothing!

Anyways! I decided I'm not gonna write the story here. I'll write it in a different chapter! Ba-bye!