Mmggg...

Darth Vader: That's a new one...

Yeah, I know...

Darth Vader: What's wrong?

I got to thinking about when I created my first random book. I was so happy, so random, everything I wrote was so silly- in a good way... I think. Anyways, there were less rants, less depressing things until the end. I was so happy- at least, I think I was. Sometimes I think I was able to fool myself into thinking that I was happy. Now, things are so different. I'm depressed and lonely. Imaginary friends don't always help with my loneliness anymore. And cats are all good, and I love cats to death, but even they can't seem to fill the void. I know Who can fill that void, but getting where I need to be spiritually is easier said than done. So much has changed... I have changed... and I don't like it. It scares me... change has always scared me, but me changing is even scarier at times. The highlight of my day is when Mom's husband is at work. Highlight in the evening's is roleplay with @CommanderDiamondShot, and talking to her and @SuperiorGhost in the evenings. Then, it's sleep... then I wake up. I hate waking up. Sometimes, I do wish I could remain trapped in dreams. Give me a world like The Matrix... not the slavery part, but the virtual reality part. Even Sword Art Online! A fictional world where I can escape this reality... send me to Narnia!

Darth Vader: *nods silently*

Things are so different... I just want them to be the way they used to be... but they never can be the way they used to be. So now, I have to accept that, and I have to move on. First, I need to want to... *sighs and looks down* Anyways... sorry for the depressing-ish/rant-ish chapter... see y'all around. >.<