Hmph

Darth Vader: What is it?

Me: Long day! It was great, though now that I'm back home... it's boring... and I'm tired... and it's just the normal... and now my emotions are acting up... and I'm lonely... and my emotions are acting up... why can I not be an android...

Darth Vader: Because then you would end up like Data and wish you did have emotions.

Data: This is quite true. I do still wish that I had the ability to feel.

Me: True... I do like emotions. They just get annoying sometimes. OKAY! REWORDING! I wish I could control them as well as Vulcans could.

Spock: Just because we control and do not display emotions... does not mean we are incapable of feeling. Any turmoil we may be in is felt inward, though it is not displayed outward.

Me: Okay... and I have a tendency to do that. Never mind, I can be pretty Vulcan!

Natsu: Hey, what's with that song above? Why is that Zeref guy in it?

Me: Oh... well, I love Zeref... poor depressed baby... and I felt like listening to that song and looking at those pictures in the slideshow to make me even more sad...

Natsu: Make you more sad? But wouldn't you rather just be cheered up?

Happy: Yeah, that would make more sense... but remember, Natsu, girls are weird.

Carla: We're simply more emotional than you, Tom Cat.

Me: You can say that again, Carla. *sighs*

Darth Vader: Do you need a hug?

Me: Only if the metal on your suit is cold... it's too hot for hugs. *looks at Nightcore video and tears up* WHY MUST LIFE BE SO UNFAIR TO ZEREF!? LOOK AT HIM! HE JUST LOOKS SO SAD ALL THE TIME! HE CRIES SO MUCH, AND NOW HE... NOW HE... HE... *breaks down*

Zeref: *looks over at me, open -mouthed, then closes mouth and looks away sadly*

Natsu: *gives a dumb confused look*

Me: *cries* Mavis...

Zeref: *sharp intake of breath at the mention of Mavis and tears up; tear escapes him*

Data: *clearly doesn't understand what is going on*

Spock: *understands some of what is going on, but is also a little confused*

Darth Vader: *pats my shoulder*