Hmm

Hmm...

Beerus: *sighs in annoyance* What?

I'm bored.

Beerus: And you're telling me this because..?

Because I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

Beerus: I'm trying to go to sleep, so if you don't mind, take your boredom somewhere else. *yawns and lies down*

*leaves Beerus alone for now and goes to find something to do*

Someone! Give me a fandom challenge thing to do! Tags! Something! I'm also wanting to update this book plus my random book on GodismyDD a lot so that I can make a new book with a new cover just because, teehee!

OH! I GOT IT!

Elvenjediofnarnia17
KaitoDetective1412
LukeSkywalkerFan5
AbundantJoy
DragonWriter664
jcdwriter
IsilwenofRivendell
ArcherGirlDaisy
Severus_Skywalker
AerialKnight44
Crazy_Fangirl_1234
SuperiorGhost
xMinecraftMasterx
MrJuggles
portaljumper132

Okay, y'all who were tagged and anyone else who reads this! You guys can suggest a one shot from a fandom or based on OCs! I'll ask that they're OCs I know (so my own or OC couples or whatnot), and that they're fandoms I know (and I do know most fandoms; anime is allowed, too!)!

Anyways, you tell me the characters and give a brief summary of a scenario, and I'll put it in my book as a one shot! It'll be on GodismyDD, because I wanna get that book caught up to this one at least! (So you'll see a copy of this chapter on GodismyDD! XD)

Anyways! That should give me something to do! Plus I've been itching to write but haven't known exactly what to write, so this'll be great!