Lisbeth

Darth Vader: What's with the title?

Me: Hmm, I dunno! Sounds like it could be another personality of Elisabeth/Me/Myself/I/We/Yourself/You/Your/I/Eruwaedhiel/Death!

Darth Vader: *shudders when Death is mentioned* Hopefully this one isn't a darker personality.

Me: Hopefully not... because that would be awful... *spots someone tall with blonde hair in the kitchen, realizes it's a man that looks like a skeleton, then grins and rushes into the kitchen* TOSHINORI!

All Might: *is so surprised that he spouts blood; turns around and sighs in relief* It's just you. Do you always greet people like that?

Me: Depends... I did do that on purpose just because I wanted you to spout blood. It's hilarious...

All Might: *rolls eyes*

Me: You know, you should have made a grand entrance!

Darth Vader: Who's this Toshinori? He looks familiar.

All Might: That is most likely because Elisabeth is obsessed with me. Because I am All M... *can't finish because blood falls from his mouth; wipes blood away and continues* I am All Might.

Darth Vader: That can't be right. All Might is some big muscular man. He's not here.

All Might: *transforms into his muscle form* I assure you that I am All Might, and I am here!

Me: *starts freaking out and fangirling and can't stop*

All Might: *looks at me and thinks to himself* Still scary!

Darth Vader: And here I thought I was the only one she tortured with her fangirling.

All Might: Ah, you must be Darth Vader:

Darth Vader: Unfortunately. *blinks because All Might is way taller than he is*

Me: *grins* THIS IS CRAZY! ALL MIGHT IS AN ENTIRE FOOT TALLER THAN DARTH VADER! DARTH VADER IS SIX FOOT TWO, AND ALL MIGHT IS SEVEN FOOT TWO! OH MY WORD!

Izuku: I think she fangirls even more than I fanboy... o.o

Me: AND DARTH VADER WEIGHS TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE POUNDS IN HIS ARMOR, AND ALL MIGHT WEIGHS FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY TWO POUNDS IN HIS MUSCLE FORM!

All Might: ...scary!

Darth Vader: That's Elisabeth for you... obsessed with the height and weight of fictional characters she adores...

Me: Because I usually don't have all that much to do yet... long story. Plus, y'all are my happy place! And I've not been to that happy place for a little while. >.<

All Might: *deflates and becomes Toshinori yet again, spouting blood right after*

Darth Vader: ...Elisabeth adores you, yet is grossed out by those who vomit blood...

Me: It's funny when All Might does it... heh...

All Might: It isn't very funny.

Me: It is when you laugh so hard you spout blood... or when you're so startled or surprised that you spout blood... it's... funny... *holds back a laugh*

Darth Vader: You just keep getting weirder and weirder.

*New person suddenly poofs into existence, with black lipstick, black fingernail polish, black leggings, black and red checkered skirt, and black shirt, as well as knee-high high-heeled black boots*

Darth Vader: *looks at new person* Who's this?

Me: She looks like a gothic me! Are you Lisbeth?

Lisbeth: That's me.

Darth Vader: Well... doesn't she sound cheery... *sarcasm*

Lisbeth: I'm not always in a bubbly mood. *spots chocolate milk in the kitchen* HEY! CHOCOLATE MILK! *rushes off and pours a glass*

All Might: *has wandered into the kitchen and gets himself a glass of chocolate milk*

Me: *walks into the kitchen then smirks before speaking* You know, All Might, some people think that you and Mrs. Midoriya should be a couple.

All Might: *eyes widen as he spouts more blood after partially choking on his chocolate milk* What-

Me: *laughs*

All Might: *gives me a look*

Me: It's true though...

All Might: *shakes his head and sets the glass down* I've never had time for love. My main goal has always been to be the Symbol Of Peace.

Me: And now you're retired...

All Might: And I've now dedicated myself to raising Young Midoriya.

Me: Meaning you might see a lot more of his mom. *grins*

Lisbeth: *has set her glass down next to All Might's and watches Me and All Might as they speak before smirking a bit, then picks up the glass of chocolate milk*

Izuku: *is wide-eyed* I think this is the weirdest conversation I've ever heard...

All Might: Young Elisa...

Me: Alright, alright! I'll drop it... but I won't stop shipping it... *giggles then runs off*

All Might's Phone: A phone call is here! A phone call is here! A phone call is here!

All Might: *answers phone and leaves*

Izuku: *goes with All Might, but stays a little ways behind in case it's a private phone call*

Darth Vader: *isn't sure what to think as he, too, leaves the room*

Lisbeth: *speaks to herself since she's now alone* Why does this chocolate milk taste so... weird... *glares at GodismyDD* And why is it that you've not published this!? How long ago did you even start writing this??? Last year!?

GodismyDD: Hey! It isn't my fault! It's a long story, which is all explained in my random book on my Courage_Of_Hobbits account! I got sick and was in three different hospitals all summer, my last stay being the longest stay!

Lisbeth: Are you even obsessed with All Might anymore?

GodismyDD: Yes, yes I am. But more so with Beerus at the moment because I finished Dragon Ball Z recently and am now watching Dragon Ball Super! I'm also obsessed with food... *drools* Anyways! I'm gonna end the chapter here for now! Can anyone guess why that chocolate milk tasted so weird? 😏😏😏😏😏