18// The Hamptons

15 Weeks

Venus wakes up to pecks on her growing bare belly. She currently in her second trimester which was better than the first. She stopped throwing up so that was a plus. She still had a daughter so it was tough trying to keep up with l her. She didn't want to take her time away from her. Cesar worked a lot so it was tough doing all of this on her own since she still haven't spoken to Becca. Ben did what he can but he didn't want to come between the two and Becca is his girlfriend.

Cesar moves down to her legs where he spreads her thighs and dives him to eat her pussy. "Cesar, what are you doing."

"Having breakfast." He sucks on her clit and starts to feast on her inner lips. Cesar and her haven't had much sex since it was uncomfortable but just by eating her out got him off. He currently took out his cock and pumped himself while eating her pussy "God you are amazing baby. You're heaven." Venus couldn't speak all she had were moans that were coming out her lips.
He kept sucking her outer lips and got back up to her clitoris until she came all over his face and that was enough for him to reach his climax. "Wow you're having a good morning." She was finally able to utter the words.
"It's always an amazing morning when I'm with you. Now get up, we have to be at moms by 12pm." He says as he gets up and stuff his cock back into his pants.
"Ughhhhh."
***
"I'm so nervous, I hope you told your mom I'm coming." Cesar gives her this look that says he definitely didn't tell her she was coming. "Cesar! You didn't tell you mom? What the fuck?"

"Mommy you said a bad word!" Mercy yells in the back.
"My daughter is in the car watch you mouth!" He yells. Venus even more nervous. This was his entire family coming and she's finally meeting his mom. She's wearing a silky Abella Dress with floral print that falls to the ground, her belly being obviously noticeable. She opted for flat sandals since they are the only thing that is comfortable on her. She decided to wear her hair naturally curly. She believed she look good.

"Stop worrying about what you have on. You look amazing baby." She smiles at his comment. He can honestly read her mind and ease her anxiety. "Thank you." She mouthed.

Furthermore, they pulled up to the James' residence. It was a beautiful Colonial-Style mansion in the Hampton's. "Wow this is beautiful. This is the home you grew up in?" Cesar nods, not wanting to discuss his retched childhood. He goes to the back and grab Mercy and lift her in he arms. He then opens Venus door and help her down the SUV. "Cesar, she can walk."
"I never held her when she was a baby. So I'm just making up for lost time."

"Cesar! Mercy! You made it!" Mercy waves as Elise, Cesar sister, runs out the car and frowned when her eyes landed on Venus. "You must be Venus. I'm Elise, his sister. Um. I have to go help mom with... something." She rambles then runs back into the home.

"Well that wasn't awkward at all." She looks up at Cesar. He kisses her forehead then runs his hands down her back. Once they enter home Cesar's mom walks right up to Cesar. "Hi I'm Nora. Cesar's mother. You must be Venus and Mercy." She squeezes Mercy's cheeks. "Um help yourself to anything. Food is out back," She points.
"Cesar can I have moment with you. Alone?" She finishes. He nods and puts Mercy down. "I'll be right back baby." He says to Venus and kisses her forehead.

"What is she doing here?" She says as soon as she pulls him aside. "You could've warned me. You never brought her to anything at first."
"Well things have changed. She lives with me now and we have two kids together. This is my family. Why wouldn't I bring them. Isn't this a family barbecue? I thought you wanted to meet her?"

"I know but I thought you should've told me first before I-"

"Before you what?" Nora couldn't finish her sentence once the she walked in from the backyard. Wedge sandals, with bell bottom jeans, a yellow tank top with a blue jean button down that was opened she looked gorgeous. "You invited Jen?" He whispered shouted.

Jen eyes soon fell on Cesar and she was already walking towards him.

Fuck. This is going to be a long day. He thought.

 He thought