17//The Results

A/N WE REACHED 10k!!! Here is an early update.

After Jack packed his bags then Vee did  the same. She then proceeds to get Mercy ready and herself ready for work and go on with her day.

Once she pulls up to her school to pick her up, Mercy notices a different Route.

"Where are we going mommy? This isn't the way home." She ask.
"It's a surprise." She simply states as the blocks get familiar and they finally pulled up the their destination. "We're at daddy's!" She shouts as Cesar comes out of his building.
Vee thought it was best and her and Becca gotten some space. She called Cesar and he thought it would best if they both stayed him. After he helped them with their bags and they settle in, Vee  gets a phone call.

It seemed important so he grabs Mercy and takes her into her bedroom to play with her toys. Even if her time here is short he wanted to show her the benefits of living with him. He make it stress free, if that comes with helping more with Mercy so she can relax or just relaxing her, if she will let him.

Vee walks in the doorway and sees her little family, she starts to cry because she's so grateful for it and now it's about to expand.
"Vee, you were right there the whole? What's wrong?" He rushes to her side.

"The DNA test came back. The baby's your." She rushes into his arms. Those words when the medical staff called her and told her the results she felt nothing relief and joy.

"I can do it right this time. I can be there for you." Cesar muffles in her hair. "But no matter what, I was always going to be there for you Venus." He pulls her back and crushes his lips on hers.

"Mommy what's going on?" Venus felt a tug on pants.
"You and the baby are going to share daddy." She explained slowly.
"What? Really? That's so cool!" She shouts and jumps.

Come on, we have to celebrate. I'm taking you out, we're going to my restaurant. Go get your coat Mercy."

"Okay." She runs out the room.
Cesar grabs her face with both plans of his hands to get a better look at those eyes, "I mean Vee. I'm not going no where. You won't be doing this alone. Okay?" She nods and he pecks her forehead.

***
"Are we having a gender reveal?" He asks as he lays his hand on her belly. They are currently at his restaurant and he can't stop asking questions.

"Um, maybe just something intimate, I don't think I want a party."
"Okay anything for you." He kiss her on the lips again. He was elated. This was the best news since he found out he had a daughter. Nothing can't rain on his happiness.
"Are you guys ready to-"
"Jack!" Mercy waves as Jack looks up from his note pad.
Oh no
Venus thought.
"Hi Mercy. Um I'll be right back." He leaves abruptly. Cesar and Venus both look at eachother with confusion until another waiter showed up. "Hi your previous waiter had an emergency. Are you guys ready to order?"

After they place their order Venus excused herself and snuck off to the back of the kitchen. "Jack!" She yells as she sees him throwing on his jacket.
"I see the results came back. You wasted no time. Didn't think to call me hmm?" He rolls his eyes as he tried to maneuver around her.
"We just found out and he wanted to celebrate. I was going to call you." She presses her hands on his chest.
"You thought of doing that before showing up at my work?! Hmm?! You broke my fucking heart Venus! I love Mercy! And I love you and now I have no one! So stay the hell away from me! I hate you." He says then leaves her as she's in a state of shock. But what was she shocked from? She should've saw this coming. Now she has to pay the consequences of her actions.