11// The Birthday Party

"Hey Ben did the Candy guy showed up?" Ben nods at Vee's question, she hands him money while he pays the guy. Carnival music plays in the background, friends and family are currently playing all types of booth games. It's Mercy's birthday and all Venus wants is a drama free day.

Adjusting her costume, Vee wore a ringleader costume with high waisted shorts and gold glitter boots. It was her daughters 5th birthday, she wanted to cry because she was growing up super fast. She worked hard putting this party together for the past 4 weeks, she didn't ask Cesar for a dime and she wanted to keep it that way.

Ever since he moved out Ben drops Mercy off on weekends to his house. She didn't want to see him. She can't even believe the way he behaved when she went out with Jake. They weren't even together.

"Mommy mommy! Can you take me over there with the horses?" Her daughter shouted, "Sorry babe, I'm doing some last minute things- Jack!" She sees him behind her daughter. "I'm glad you found it. It's the boondocks over here." She gives him a hug. He leaned down and gave Mercy a hug too and showed her the gift bag. "Happy Birthday big girl. And it wasn't bad." They are currently having a party at her stepfather's backyard in upstate New York.

"Venus! There some guy here. He's looking for you." Her sister Aliah says. Venus rolls her eyes, "Jack can you take Mercy to get on the Pony's? Thank you." He nods, picks up Mercy and walks her over.

Venus then heads to the front and wasn't expecting to see Cesar. "What are you doing here?

"It's my daughters birthday! What do you mean?" Cesar has on a grey suit on with a black turtle neck underneath. He looked really professional, handsome, and sexy. It made her wet, damn him, she thought.

"I didn't send you an invite." She whispered shout. "I don't even know  how  you even got the address." She shakes her head. She doesn't want drama at her daughters party.
"I have my ways." He stares her down. He can't even keep his self controlled. She looks so damn good he can't keep a straight face. He then looks past her, ahead at something. He looks even more mad

Oh no
Venus thought, she turned around looking past the floor to ceiling windows, proven her thoughts to be exact. Jack was holding Mercy, they were currently in line awaiting to get on the horses. "What the hell? Jack?!" He growled and pushed past her.

He raced out of the house and over to the backyard over to Jack. Vee tries to follow when Becca stops her. "Venus, we are out of popcorn-"
"I can't fix that right now, Cesar is about to cause of scene."
"Cesar's here?! Oh god." Venus nods and they run towards the chaos that already started.

"Look I'm not trying to start any trouble. Vee just wanted me to take her daughter over here to get on the horses." Jack says as he puts Mercy down.

"I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR MY  DAUGHTER AGAIN!!!" He yells just as everyone stop and gather around him.
"Excuse me but I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Aliah interferes while touching his shoulder. "And who the hell are you?" He shrug her off.
"DON'T TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT!" Venus pushes him. Jack pulls her back preventing her from hurting herself.
"Babe, be careful." He stepped in. "You need to leave."
"I think you need to watch what you say to me. I'm still your boss." He stares Jack down. He's currently towering over him by 2 inches. "What's wrong with you man?! Why are you here stressing her out and causing a scene for what?, your child is scared" Jack points put as she runs behind Aliah. This ticks off Cesar as Jack shoves him
"I'm not about to have no man raise my daughter!"

He pushes him back, stronger which knocks Venus down in the process. She bangs her head on the corner of the table as she crumbles to the floor bleeding. "VENUS!" Becca and her sister scramble to check on her.
"Oh my god" Cesar falls to the floor.

"Move! This is your fault!" Jack screams, as he gets up to call and an ambulance.

Ben runs to the backyard from inside and charges towards Cesar.
"Venus?! She's pregnant you moron!"

Cesar freezes

(A/N ANNA OU. LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!)