7//The Valentine

Photo of Jen above
(A/N Guys I'm sorry for the Delay, I am a Junior in college and I now intern, so its hectic. I'm a PR major so I write a lot and when I'm not doing work I don't want to write lol, so sorry for the delay. Enjoy)

"So Cesar I have to stay a little late at the office, don't forget to pick Mercy up at 2 for pre-K. I left the instructions on fridge-"
"Yeah yeah yeah, I know you don't have to worry about a thing."
"I know but I'm not use to someone other than Becca and Ben to pick her up!" She shrugs while trying to slide her pumps on. "Sweetheart, I'm her father, plus you known me for years, you know how I am. I got this."  He walks over and rubs her back as she relaxes. He was right, all he is going to do is pick her up. "And after be ready because I'm taking you all out for dinner for Valentines day."
"Really? You don't have to-"
"I want to, me and my wife fought every valentines day, I really just want to have a one normal one for once." He also wanted to show Vee that he can be romantic and not this hard ass.
"Okay, see you here at 4." She grabbed her back and have her daughter a kiss on the forehead. "Bye baby, daddy will drop you off and pick you up from school."
"Yay!" She jumps. Then Venus blows her a kiss before she's out the door.
***
"Yeah well at least we got the cater for the event next week. So how are you holding up on planet Venus." Johnny says as he slouches down in front of the seat in front of Cesar's desk. "Calm, even though its a bunch of us living there, no one fights, everyone is one big happy family." He says as he leans back with his hands behind his head.
"I still can't believe you have a daughter, can't wait to meet her." He picks up the photo on Cesar's desk, its a photo of Mercy and Venus.
"Mr. James, your wife is here to see you." says the secretary through the intercom. "Welp thats my cue to leave." John says as he fix his tie, talk to you later.
What does she want. "Send her in." Cesar lets out a big sigh as Johnny opens the door and holds it while Jen his wife walks in. "Hi Cesar," she comes in with a gucci bag in her diamond coated hands. She leans in to kiss him on the lips but he turns to on get the corner of his mouth. "What do want Jennifer." He hands him the gucci bag and looks inside to see a watch. "Happy valentines day."
"I don't want it, give it to one of your men." He throws it on the table.
"Cesar? Why are you acting like this?" She says below her breathe.
"Because we aren't cool, you can't waltz up in here and pretend things are okay when they aren't." He flails his arms around. "Okay I know Cesar, I haven't been the best wife, but you got a whor- a women pregnant. I admit I'm hurt but I'm willing to forgive-"
"I don't want your forgiveness, I want you to get the fuck out my office."
Gasping loud, she can't believe he was throwing her out. "Cesar, no, I won't leave. Come home!"
"No! I'm staying somewhere else, its better than home."
Walking up on him she knew exactly where. "You are staying with Venus aren't you." She whispered. "Wow you said her name. For a second I thought you didn't you didn't know it." He chuckles.
"This isn't funny!" She runs to the door and click the lock. "I'm not leaving here until you take me back."
Looking at the clock, Cesar sees its 1:30. Fuck!  I have to pick up Mercy. "Jen, move I have to go, gotta be somewhere soon."
"Gotta meet up with your whore? Or the whores daughter?" Cesar had it with her. Officially done playing games. "Get the fuck out my office you bitch!"
He yells, now Jen chuckles. "Ooo what a nice choice of language, turns me on." She says while her back is to the door, blocking the knob. Cesar walks to the phone and dial security. "Escort Mrs. James out, and she isn't allowed up here again." He snap the phone shut. "Cesar, you don't mean that? What's gotten into you?"
"What's gotten into me? I found the light, I hate your fucking guts and I'm filing for a divorce!" He points in her face
Tears stream down her face, can't believe the words. "You can't! You know you can't! You didn't sign a Prenup!"
"I will find a way, because there is no way I'm letting you walk away with my money after all you did was sit your ass you useless cunt." Soon the door is kicked down and she falls to the ground, Cesar throws her the gucci bag. "Keep your shit, happy valentines day, bitch."
Seeing the clock that he has enough time to pick up his daughter, then take his beautiful baby momma out for valentines day, but still getting into it with Jen on valentines hoping to be the last time this ever happens again.