34*

THIS SONG IS JUST FOR THE VIBES!

HARRY

"How do you plan on doing this?" She asks, voice echoing from the bathroom.

"The same way I do everything, easily." I shrug. "It's a huge wedding, plus I've always wanted to crash a wedding... and we're in aristocrat wedding country."

"I'm really excited." She says, walking out of the bathroom as I finish buttoning my undershirt. I can see her from the reflection of the mirror I'm in front of and the dress I had picked out for her looks ridiculously amazing on her. "I love this dress."

"Me too," I start, turning around and running my hands through my hair as I walk to her. "You look... shit you look gorgeous Ben."

She smiles at my compliment, taking a step away from me to grab the cream colored suit jacket that matched my trousers. She hands it to me and I put it on, eyes stuck on her as she brought her sweet hands down to the buttons on the front and did them for me.

"You look pretty good yourself, devil." She says, leaning in to kiss me.

Her tongue caresses mine as she leads our interaction, swiping over my bottom lip and biting down on it, pulling it back until it snaps against my bottom row of teeth. She lowers her mouth to my jaw, kissing a horizontal line until she reaches the hinge of it and lowers herself a bit more, latching her mouth to my neck and sucking harshly.

I hiss at the sensation and move the hand that I had on her waist down to her ass, pressing her against me and breathing heavily as she marks me. She runs her tongue over the freshly bruised skin to sooth it and continues to trek back to my lips, kissing me intensely until I was the one leaning against the wall, her body holding mine in place. I could easily move her but I don't, I let her have the control I know she likes and I revel in it.

"Not that I don't enjoy the hickey but why are you marking me up, sinner?" I ask, pecking her lips as she watches me carefully.

"Don't need other women at this wedding trying to fuck you." She says quickly.

"Ah, so she is the jealous kind..." I tease, wrapping my hand around her jaw and pulling her close to me, her neck within distance of my swollen lips from letting her suck on them. "News flash, but so am I." I whisper, latching my mouth to her neck and leaving a hickey in the same place she did.

"Looks like nobody at this party is fucking any of us." She says, cocking her brow.

"Well, I'll be fucking you." I tell her, and she scoffs.

"I think it's my turn to fuck you." She returns, and I raise my brow at her as she walks to the bathroom again, pulling out her lipstick and applying it.

She hadn't had any on before and I wonder if it's because she planned on kissing me like that, but now she has me thinking about what I hope will happen tonight.