Chapter 1: Begining

Amity was one of the best.

You could say she's best at climbing almost anything possible for her to climb when bored.

Sighing, she laid down on the patches of warm grass and looked up at the sky. It was in a beautiful shade of peacefulness to be exact.

She liked that.

Chuckling a bit, she fiddled with the toothpick between her teeth before spitting it out when Willow came rushing over to join her.

"Hey, Willow, what's up??" Amity smiled cheerfully when her close friend came over to her.

Willow chuckled before saying, "I don't want to sound a bit rude too quickly after rushing over here but you really got used to wearing farmer clothes to help your father with labor, huh."

"Well, I can't just sit around all day and do nothing! And it's not like the high social life out there for the rich can be accessed by us regular civilians who live just ok." Amity shrugged before sitting up and laying her back on the tree.

Willow smiled at her.

"At least you're heart is kind." She said.

Amity perked up and nudged her shoulder.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean??" She asked.

Willow shrugged.

"Heeeeeeyyy.... C'mon, tell me!" Amity whined.

Willow laughed before saying, "Not all 'civilians' like us are nice y'now, there's still criminals among us, and besides that... Did you hear about the lonely woman who lives up in the rich life?? I heard she moved in this place since it's more peaceful than the old place she was in."

Amity snickered and ruffled her hair.

"You eavesdrop too much, Willow, you'll get caught if you keep that up to much y'now." She said.

"You're like my little sister here so you should be careful!" She exclaimed.

"What?? Pass, I'd die having the twins as my other older siblings other than you." Willow scoffed.

"What!? C'mon! The twins are attending a school far away! They won't be back home until then." Amity said.

Willow sighed and looked down on her hands. With a smile, she casted a light green magic around her palm, she immediately created a leaf.

"When are your parents going to send you to a school like the twins?? You're powerful in magic just like my whole family. Well, much stronger actually." Amity said.

"No, not yet." Willow sighed.

"Oh, and from what I heard about the lonely woman, she supposedly has a son." She added.

"A son??" Amity hummed.

"Yeah, I wonder what both looks like." Willow said.

"Willow, you need to really stop eavesdropping for sure. Who knows what those royals and riches will do to you if they ever found out." Amity nagged lightly with a light flick on the cheek.

Willow sighed rubbing her cheek.

"Still though, I wonder sometimes and I don't know why." She shrugged.

Amity hummed before perking up when Alador suddenly called for her.

"Son!"

Amity felt a trickle of sweat from that.

"Don't tell me you got into a problem and have to pretend to be a boy for a while or more." Willow blurted.

"Eeeeeeuuughhh--it wasn't that big of a deal! I just stopped a bunch of thieves from stealing from some rich aristocrat! Nothing bad there and besides, they cornered the poor guy, it's unfair!" Amity said as she stood up and dusted her back and front a few times before offering Willow a hand to take.