#1: They've tricked you.

'Ethan, Grayson, anyone' I kept shouting there names but nobody reacted. I walked upstairs and see them pretending to be asleep. I walked to the kitchen and filled 2 cups of water and walked back upstairs. I counted to three and threw the cups of water over their head. 'WTF (YN) were was that for' they shouted in usion. That's for not reacting boys. They went to the bathroom and dried themself with a towel and change their shirt.

I went to the livingroom and all of a suden i was really hungry. ' Grayson, Grayson you wanne go to the store with me'? But again nobody reacted. 'Boys don't make me come upstairs' i screamed. Next thing i know Grayson came walking downstairs all dressed up. 'Finally Grayson your coming with me to the store, let me put on my shoes' i said calmly. '(Y/N) i don't know if you haven't noticed it yet but i'm Ethan, and i have to go' Grayson said. Ooh yeah ofcourse im so stupid sometimes bye Ethan i gave him a hug and he left. For the past 10 minutes i have ask Grayson to come down but he didn't came. I walked upstairs and saw Grayson laying on his bed. ' WTF GRAYSON I HAVE CALLED YOU FORBIDDEN TIMES AND YOU'RE JUST LAYING HERE' i screamed angrily at him. 'Woah, woah chill (Y/N) i don' t know what your talking about you were calling grayson. Grayson left like 15 minutes ago'. I looked at him in disbelief and said that that was Ethan leaving. He started laughing' He did it again he's so smart'. Walked over to Ethan and slapped him across his arm. You guys are always so mean to me i said sad. 'Awh don't worry (Y/N) I'll go to the store with you let's go.

Grayson's P.O.V

I feel pretty bad that i tricked her again, but i was busy setting up a litle party for her at thr store just for fun. I walked inside everybody was their i gave Ethan a sign that he could take her to the store .

'Aaaaaaaah stop i can't walk anymore. Why do we have to go to the bigger shop it's just far far away from where you guys live' i yelled in pain. Wait let me carry you Ethan said and he let me on his back. We finally enter the store but all the lights were of. 'Wtf Ethan we walked a thousand miles and nobody is here' i said angry. Ethan walked in as if it was nothing. SURPRISE SURPRISE grayson, and all my other friend yelled. Grayson hug me from the back. I looked surprised and hugged him back. 'Thank you guys i love you both. But Grayson i'm still mad, but I'll always love you. They both gave me kiss on my forehead and the party started.

----------------------

And?????? I hope you guys liked this one. Im pretty happy with the story. It's was my own imagination. Im pretty good right :p. Comment what i should do better.

Next week new story(ies)
I love you.