#5 You're a mistake (part 2)

*Ethan's P.O.V*

The only thing I hear is: (Y/N) say you're a mistake. How can I be so stupid, "You're a mistake". I accused the love of my life from cheating. "You're a mistake". I ran to my car and sat in the car staring towards the door , hoping that (Y/N) would ran out of the house to forgive me. Now my mind started to play tricks with me to. Ethan your so stupid she will never come back to you, you messed up again. Everything she told you is true.You are mistake. SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP ssshut ... u. I started to cry. Me and (Y/N) have been together for so long now and it's my fault again that I break another's girls heart. I couldn't take it anymore. I drove back to our house knowing that it'll never be the same. I parked the car and closed the car door. I opened the front door and the scent of (Y/N) hit me right in my face. I collapsed to the floor and cried. Why could I be so fucking stupid. I managed to pull myself a bit together and went to the couch. I couldn't sleep in our bedroom without (Y/N) next to me.

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I looked out of the window, and saw that Ethan drove away. I felt really bad and I wanted to run back to Ethan to say that I didn't meant anything I sad about him, but I couldn't. I walked inside and greeted my parents and I pretended to act as if nothing happened. Heey mommy, heey daddy. 'Hello honeybunny how are you, you look beautiful' my dad said while hugging me. I'm fine dad. 'Heey babygirl' my mom said hugging me to. '(Y/N) what happpened' my dad asked concerned. I didn't wanted to talk about it and I tried to acted as normal as I could, but I failed. 'No honey your lying, don't lie to me. Come on let's go to the livingroom' my dad said picking me up. Daddy I can walk myself. 'I know baby but I missed you' he said kissing my cheek. 'I have to go to work now see you tomorrow morning' my mom said kissing my head lightly. Bye mommy see you tommorow. Me and my dad were alone so I decided to tell what happened and everything. 'You know dad's would probably say: If I find that boy I'm gonna kill him, but don't you think you were overreacting. I mean Ethan couldn't know that you weird ex-boyfriend was texting you and now you made him feel like it was his fault' my dad said holding my hand. Thanks dad now I feel horrible. 'No baby, that'll make him never accuse you from cheating' he said with a little smirk on his face. Dad I'm a little tired I think I'm going to bed alright. 'Honeybunny are you sure you don't want to eat something' my dad asked concerned. No dad thanks for asking. I walked upstairs and layed down on my bed. Why did I blamed Ethan. I felt asleep.

*Dream*

She doesn't love me anyway, why do I have to life. I rather die. (Y/N) you were my everything but you don't want me anymore. You always said:" life is worth a living" but right now it isn't. I hope you forgive me. I'll will always love you and protect you. Goodbye.

*End dream*

ETHAN NOOO! I woke up, all sweaty. That was the most horrible dream i've ever dreamed of. I need to go back to him right now. Dad I'll see you tomorrow morning I need to go to Ethan, can I go with your car. 'Yes sure,Honey be safe' he said yelling back.

I ran to my dads range rover and sped off. After 15 minutes I was home. I grabbed my car keys and opened the door. Ethan, Ethan are you here. The house was dark, i switched of the lights and I saw glass shattered all over the floor. In the corner of the livingroom I saw Ethan. Baby, I said with tears in my eyes. 'She doesn't love me anymore, I'm so stupid' he said staring into space not even aware of my presence. Ethan, ethan, look at me, LOOK AT ME. 'Bae is that you' he said staring into my eyes. Yes it's me. '(Y/N) I'm so sorry. I didn't know it, I'm so sorry. No stop Ethan, it wasn't your fault , it was my fault. I was overreacting, I should of say that my ex-boyfriend was texting me. But Ethan that the past now okay baby. I forgive you alright. Sorry for all the bad things I've said to you. You're not a mistake, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I grabbed his cheek and kissed him with so much passion. I never knew it was possible. I love you Ethan no matter what happens. 'I love you to (Y/N)' he said hugging me.

Ethan & (Y/N) cleaned up the house and went to bed together and spend the rest of the night cuddling and kissing

########################################

Sorry that I uploaded the story so late. I couldn't write anything. Saturday I had te funeral of my teacher and it was beautiful, I do gonne miss him but the chapter is closed now and I'm moving on. I have a lot of ideas so im productive again. Thanks for you understanding. Love y'all

PEACE