#8 Self-Harm

It hurts, it hurts so badly. Why does nobody loves me. My mom is treating me like shit, my dad keeps hitting me, I just have the feeling that I don't belong here in this word. That's why I'm doing this. I pulled the razor across my wrist. First it stung but after that it felt good. I sat in the badroom and looked at my wrist, which was know covered in blood. '(Y/N) GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE BADROOM OR I'LL KICK IT IN' my dad yelled while beating on the door. I let out a loud sigh and walked over to the sink to wash away the blood. I grabbed the first aid kit and quickly put the bandage on my arm. I wrapped the razor in a papertowel and putted in my pocket. I then opened the door and before I could react my dad slapped my cheek. 'You little bitch I told you to do quick, but you didn't listen. I don't wanne see you anymore till tonight go away' he said pushing me towards my room. I didn't wanted to cry, not anymore. I grabbed my black sweater and pulled it over my head to cover up the cuts on my wrist. Without saying a word I left the house. It was 2 p.m and I wasn't allowed to come back home after 9 p.m. cause if I do I'm gonne be beating up so badly, I don't want that anymore. I grabbed my phone and send a text to my Best Friend Ethan:

Y/N: Heey Ethan is it okay if I come over?

E: ofcourse (Y/N) your always welcome. See you in a bit.

I had to smile. Ethan he's amazing he is the reason why I didn't gave up yet. If I didn't knew him I probably already killed myself. I always walk to his house to kill the time. After 30 minutes I finally arrived at his house. His mom opened the door. 'OMG (Y/N) how are you, I haven't seen you for a long time' she said hugging me. I'm fine ms.Dolan . We've talked for 5 minutes when Ethan came down. 'Mom I'm gonne steal her from you okay' he saif hugging me. "Okay Ethan" she said.
We walked upstairs to his room and we sat down on his bed. 'Soooo (Y/N) why did you came over, wait let me guess you're parents thought that were a pain in the ass again' he said laughing and pushing me over and over again. What he said was really hurtful. Haha yes as always Ethan, can I please go to the badroom. 'Yeah sure annoying girl' he said rolling his eyes. I quickly walked to the badroom and sat down staring in space. Does Ethan thinks I'm annoying too. When he said that it felt like my heart just got stabbed with a million knifes. I looked at my arm and remember that I still had the razor in my pocket. I pulled the sweater over my head and looked at my wrist. I took the razor out of my pocket and held it against my wrist. I slowly slid it across my wrist. I looked at my wrist that was now covered in blood. '(Y/N) why is it taking so long what are you doing in there' Ethan said running towards the badroom. Right now I was panicking, I don't want him to see me like this. I quickly tried to wipe away all the blood but then the door opened.

~Ethan's P.O.V~

It's been 20 minutes now that (Y/N) went to the bedroom and I think she did the big one but come on 20 minutes. I jumped off of bed and ran towards the badroom. (Y/N) why is it taking so long, what are you doing in there. I grabbed the handle of the door and opened it, and what I saw broke my heart. (Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! I screamed. 'No-nothing Ethan' she said nervous. You call this nothing, the blood on your wrist is nothing, the razor in your hand is nothing. I saw tears starting to form in her eyes, then she broke. 'Ethan everybody hates me, okay everybody. My parents they really think that I'm a pain in the ass, my dad abuse me every single day, my mom wishes that I was never born. And when you made that joke, which I couldn't see as a joke I did this. It really feels like I don't belong here in this world' she said now crying her eyeballs out. I didn't looked into her eyes, instead I grabbed her arm and washed all the blood away. I took the first aid kit and grabbed out the bandage. I gently putted it on her wrist. 'Ethan please don't hate me, don't be mad' she said sobbing. Listen (Y/N), If I ever see you doing that shit again, me and you are gonne have some big problems with each other okay, I said pointing my finger towards her. She nodded. Your parents don't love you, it hurts, but I do. You mean the world to me (Y/N) you really do. I knew a girl just like you, she did the same thing you're doing know, but I wasn't able to save her. She went too far and I found her in her badroom laying in her own blood cause she "accidentally" slid through her veins. What I'm trying to say to you right now (Y/N), I said while grabbing her cheeks. What I'm trying to say to you is that I-I Love you, I love you with all my heart (Y/N) and I don't wanne lose you to. I looked at her and she was crying and heartbroken at the same time. I gave her a kiss on her lips. She was shocked but then she kissed me back. 'Thank you Ethan, what you just said really hit me and I'm sorry that I reminded you about that girl again. I Promise that I won't do it anymore okay' she said looking to the floor. I lifted her chin so that she could look to me. Pinky promise? She than smiled. I gave her a hug. We walked back to my room and layed down on my bed watching tv. After 20 minutes (Y/N) fell asleep so I decided to have a little word with my mom. Hi mom. 'Hello Ethan, where is (Y/N)' she asked raising her eyebrows. She just fell asleep, mom I wanne say something to you. I caught (Y/N) cutting herself. 'WHAT, when, why' she said looking shocked. I told everything and it looked like my mom was about to cry. 'That poor, little, beautiful girl has to go through all of this' she said. Yes I know mom I was really shocked too, so I wanted to ask if She can come live with us. 'Look Ethan I would love that, you know (Y/N) is like a daughter for me, but at the end of the day she isn't my child' she said know grabbing my hand. So what does that means, I said a little impatient. 'Well Ethan that means that her parents are the one to decide that' she said know stroking my hand. So you're okay with it, cause if so I'm gonne make sure she is coming to live with us. 'Yes Ethan' She said smiling. I took my jacket and went out to her house. I knocked on the door and her dad opened. 'What do you want, I don't have money for stupid charity' he said eyeing me up and down. Hello mr (Y/L/N), I'm here to talk about (Y/N). 'What about her, and who the hell are you' he said. Well I'm Ethan Dolan, the best friend of (Y/N) and I really want her to come and live with me and my mom, I said confidently. 'Well I bet she doesn't want that though but if she wants to live with you I'm fine with that' he said smirking a bit. Okay and is her mom okay with that. He then called his wife and she came. 'Honey can (Y/N) live with this guy it's her best friend or something. "You take her, do whatever you wanne do with her I don't want that bitch anymore" she said talking about her in disgust. Okaaay, we will come tomorrow to get her stuffs then. 'Okay bye' her dad said throwing the door into my face. Wow they're weird. I quickly ran back home. Mom, mom they said yes. 'Who said yes about what' (Y/N) said curious. Well (Y/N), I just got back from your house to ask if you could live with us and they said yes. 'I'm so shocked' (Y/N) said holding her hand on her heart and pretended to be shocked. She then ran towards me and gave me a kiss and a hug. "Woow I guess I've missed something" my mom said taking a sip if her water. I looked at her and smiled. So I said that we'll get your stuff tomorrow. 'I can't believe that my live is exactly going to be a lot better' she said smiling.

*Third persons view*

The next morning the three of them went to get all the stuff of (Y/N), and they where surprised that everything was already outside. They loaded the stuffs in the car and drove home. They unloaded everything and then went to the store to get all kind of things (Y/N) wanted. From clothes to furniture for her new room. After they all eat pizza together as a new family (Y/N) went upstairs to admire her room. When she looked in her closet she found an envelope with a lot of money. I guess her live is getting better day by day. now she is waking up everyday with the persons who really loves her.

###############################

Sorry guys that I didn't uploaded the next part of: I Had Everything I wanted. It's just I'm so busy with learning and for the exams (good luck for the people who are as nervous as I am) all and I'm just so tired. I'm done with school, right now I just want a freaking vacation. Anyway, I hope you guys aren't cutting yourself, because it doesn't help. Seek for a distracton when you feel down. I always sing and dance, even though I'm so bad it feels good. And if that doesn't help remember that there always gonne be someone who really likes you and love you . Anyway have nice day and I'll be posting a new story after my exams, which end on the 28th of may.

PEACE