I Had Everything I wanted (p2)

(A/N: IF YOU FORGET THE FIRST PART READ IT OVER)

~Grayson's P.O.V ~

'Baby are you okay' I asked (Y/N) while I held her hand. 'No I'm not okay Grayson. My mom hates you. I can't live with that, knowing that this woman is basically ruining my life' she said hugging me. Baby your father is okay with it, my parents are okay with it, you shouldn't worry about it. I'm gonne talk to your mother and see what she doesn't like me okay. She looked at me and nodded her head. I'm done with crying I just wanne be happy and get married with the man of my dreams' she said holding my hand and leaned in to give me a kiss. Let's go home (Y/N). After again a long ride of 1 hours we were finally home. We went straight to our room and changed into our pajamas . It was really funny to see (Y/N) struggling to put her pajamas on because of her big tummy. Baby in about a month your gonne look like a penguin when you're walking, I said dying of laughter. 'ha-ha Grayson really funny' she said rolling her eyes. You just did not do that girl, I swear if you weren't pregnant I would've beat you're ass, I said snapping my fingers. She had a shocking look on her face. 'OMG Grayson you're just weird' she said slapping my chest lightly. OUCH that hurts. 'I'm sorry gray' she said walking over to me to give me a kiss. 'I have no idea why I always give you a kiss after I slapped you' she said shaking her head lightly. Ooh Baby you only do that because I love you and you love me. We laid down in bed and we talked about everything that happened, after that we fell asleep.

*2 weeks later*

I woke up around 11 o'clock because I didn't felt (Y/N) next to me . BABY WHERE ARE YOU, I shouted. I got no answer so I went down to see where she was. I looked everywhere but she wasn't home, that's for sure. I walked into the kitchen to see if there was a note or something on the table and there was. It said: good morning Mr. Dolan, you're probably wondering where your fiancée is, well I took her with me. So I suggest you're gonne do something for yourself, anything because I claimed (Y/N) today. Oh and she isn't coming back till tonight so have fun. Xxx (Y/BFF). That's amazing this girl shows up from a corner and she just stole my fiancée. Perfect, right now I have no idea what to do, and it's almost noon. I was walking through the house when I saw the room that was empty, that is gonne be our princess her room. I walked inside and saw nothing. That's what I want to do. I walked back to the living room, and took my phone of the charger, I then dialed Ethan's number.

Phone conversation:

E: What's up little brother of mine?

G: For your information Ethan I'm not little anymore and you know it.

E: I know little Grayson finally had the balls to get his girlfriend pregnant, I did

mine 3 years ago and BOOM we had twin girls.

G: I didn't wanne rush things and you know that, I don't even know why we are having this conversation. I called you cause I wanne ask you something.

E: What do you wanne ask?

G: Well (Y/N) is gone for today, she went to hang out with her best friend and I don't know what to do.

E: So.......

G: So I really want to surprise. You know the room we picked out to be the baby room?

E: Yes the empty one next to your room right.

G: exactly that one, I want to finish it today. And because you have 2 girls you're an expert on this level.

E: so to make a long story short: you want me to come with you to buy some girl baby stuff.

G: exactly so you're in or nah?

E: of course I'm in, Grayson you're my little brother I have to help you. I know that you're not done yet so I'm gonne pick you up, so that you can take your time to eat, shower and get dressed and whatever more. Oh and of course my car is bigger and better for the stuffs. I see you in about an hour. Bye.