#10 I'm Sorry

'Thank Ethan for the amazing night' the girl said placing another kiss on my lips. I grabbed my coat and walked out of the door. Right now it was 12 o'clock and I had to get home really fast cause I don't want my girlfriend to get suspcicious. Yeah that's right I sleep with other women to satisfy my needs. It's not that (Y/N) isn't good or something like that, it's just that..... actually I don't even know what it is. I guess I just like to sleep with other women. My brother Grayson know about it and he tells me every single time that I have to stop but I just can't. Grayson he is ashamed of my behaviour because I'm letting my down wife and not only my wife also my 5 year old son. I know I'm a mess but I just can't stop doing it. I arrived at my place 10 minutes after I left the girls house. I opened the door and saw my girlfriend sitting on the couch. 'Hey honey why are you so late again' she asked getting up from the couch. 'My boss is letting me work harder and longer than ever before, that's why I'm always so late' I said sounding a little bit frustrated so that she would believe me. I think she bought it cause she came over to me and gave me a long kiss on my lips. 'Ethan why do you always use my perfume' she said breaking the kiss that I really enjoyed. 'What do you mean (Y/N)' I asked scratching the back of my neck. 'Well you always use my perfume, that's why you always smell like this' she said on a duh tone. 'I'm sorry it just smells delicious' I said kissing her again. When we were about to walk upstairs we came into the kitchen. (Y/N) asked if I was hungry, which I wasn't so we walked upstairs to our room. I quickly undressed myself and putted on a boxer. I crawled in to bed next to (Y/N) closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep when I heard (Y/N) talking to me. 'You know that Jack misses you he always wants to play with you but you're always to busy, then I offer him to play with me but he always says that I can't do it cause I don't understand it' she said staring at the ceiling. When she said that my heart stopped I looked at her and she just nodded head to confirm what she just said. I feel even worse, I sleep with other women when I'm free from work, which is around 4 o'clock and I'm not back before 12 o'clock that means that whenever I'm home Jack's already sleeping. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up by a boy who was jumping on my bed at 6 o'clock. 'Daddy wake up, wake up I have to go to school' he said still jumping. I guess (Y/N) was used to it cause she just sleep right through it. 'Jack I know you love to go to school but it's like 6 in the morning and schools starts on 9, so I suggest that you just go back to bed and sleep a hour longer okay' I said probably sounding like a freaking monster. When the bed didn't bounced anymore I assumed that he left. I once again closed my eyes when I suddenly felt cold water splashing in my face. I jumped out of bed and grabbed Jake by his shoulder. ' Have you completely lost your mind, you see that I'm trying to sleep and you just throw water over my face. Are you crazy Jake. When I tell you to do something you do it immediately without any but. Now go to your room I don't want to see you till its 7 o'clock' I said angrily cause that's what I was. The laughing Jake turned into this crying boy who was super scared of me, which wasn't my intention. He turned around still crying and went to his room. I closed the bedroom door and went back to bed. I wasn't even sleepy anymore so I just went to the bathroom to take a shower. I dressed myself and went downstairs to make some breakfast for all of us. When It was 7 o'clock I saw (Y/N) coming down with a dressed Jake. Jake walked over to me and stood in front of me. 'I'm sorry daddy I didn't want you to get mad at me' he said still looking a bit scared. I bend a little bit over to give him a kiss on his forehead. 'it's okay Jake, just don't do it anymore okay' I said sounding deadly serious. 'I won't' he said smiling again. 'Well son go eat your favorite breakfast' I said pointing towards the 'Well son go eat your favorite breakfast' I said pointing towards the table. Jake ran to the table and started to eat. 'Well good morning to you too' (Y/N) said walking over to me and gave me a sweet long kiss. 'Good morning, you want some breakfast' I asked her before getting myself a plate. 'No no I'm just gonna take a shower before bringing Jake to school and then I'm off to work' she said walking to the door to get out of the kitchen. 'No just grab a plate eat something, then you can take a long nice shower and do you I don't know hair, nails, whatever you girls do in the bathroom. After that you can watch some TV and then you can go to work. How does that sounds' I said walking over to her to massage her shoulders a bit. She let out little moans. 'That sounds amazing, so I assume that you're gonna bring Jack to school then' she said also grabbing a plate. We walked to the table and sat down we ate our food and (Y/N) went upstairs to do whatever she wanted to do. Meanwhile Jake was watching TV while I did the dishes. When I was done I made a call with this girl that I wanted to do so badly. After that call I sat next to Jake on the couch watching TV. 'Daddy are we gonna play together when I'm back home' Jack said a little bit quite. 'Of course son' I said looking over to him. He then began to tell me what he wanted to do and of course longboarding was on his long list. When it was 8 o'clock I helped putting Jack's shoes on I ran with him in my arms upstairs to give (Y/N) a quick kiss. I then ran back, still with Jack in my arms, to my car. I putted his seat belt on and I quickly went over to my side. I got in de car and started the car. We then drove off. Normally when (Y/N) and both have to go to work Jack always goes with the school bus, but today I'm free so I'm bringing my son to school. After a ride of 20 minutes we arrived. Jack went out of his car and waited for me to get out too cause we had to cross over a road. One day he didn't waited for (Y/N) to cross over which almost cost his life. I grabbed his hand and we crossed over. When Jack saw a friend of him he went over to him to go play. I just stood there watching my kid play, it was really awkward. Then this woman came towards me assuming that it was his teacher. She kept on telling me how good Jack did it in class and that he was much smarter than most children which was amazing to hear. When the school bell rang all the children ran inside. Jack looked back at me and quickly ran back to give me kiss. 'Bye Daddy' he said before running back to his friend that was waiting for him. I went to my car and drove off back home.