I FUCKING HATE WATTPAD

As you guys know I haven't update in a while because I have to prepare for the exams ( I only have 4 weeks left, Im Gonne Die). Last weekend I decided to Make 3 stories for you guys so that you could read it this Tuesday and next Tuesday . I was was almost done and I was really happy with it. Until I wanted to write some more. I Looked at my 3 stories and they were gone. FUCKING GONE. The page wad Fucking blank. BLANK. When I didn't saw my stories anymore I literally wanted to cry. So for that I'm sorry. I really wanted to surprise you guys, but I guess wattpad didn't wanted me to do it. From the three stories I wrote 1 wasn't fully gone, but I have to start all over again. So I will upload that story next Tuesday. I'm so sorry, I really am. And I'm FUCKING MAD AT WATTPAD.

So next week new story the last one because then I really have no time anymore. The exact date when i'm gonne write again is somewhere in may, I Know Its fucking long. But then I have 1 month of that means plenty time to wright.

For now have a nice day.

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE: WHAT WOULD BE THE IDEAL NAME FOR A BABY GIRL AND FOR A BABY BOY?THE ONE I LIKE THE MOST I'LL CHOOSE THAT ON PLEASE DO IT FOR ME.
Comment !!!!

PEACE