#9 Are you blind ?

Sometimes you hear people say: he or she is my best friend since I was born, but that sounds really weird right. Well I'm not a liar if I say that Grayson and I were best friend since we were baby's. But that's just because my mom was friends with Grayson mom, so we spend our whole childhood together. And now Grayson is already 15 and me too. Yes we are getting more mature. And that includes falling in love. When I heard that Grayson had a girlfriend I was really happy, because I knew he would treat her right. But I was scared what if she doesn't treat him right, I hate to see him hurt.

*Grayson P.O.V.*

(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Where are you, I need you. Today was the day that (Y/N) was gonne meet my girlfriend Kailey, and I'm super nervous. 'What do you need Gray' she said hugging me , which made me relax in an instant. Now I don't need nothing anymore, I'm really nervous that's all, I said smiling. 'Well Grayson you just need to relax everything is gonne be alright . When you've met Justin I was relax too' she said calm. Yeah that's true, I said releasing the hug. 'Well I'm gonne fix my make-up when she's here just scream okay' she said walking upstairs to the bathroom. I asked Kailey to come over and we have a little movie night. I always did that with (Y/N), but she suggested to let her watch with us. It was now 5 o'clock and she was coming over at 6, that means that I still had one hour to make everything perfect. After 30 minutes it was perfect, for my feeling. I decided to walk upstairs to (Y/N) room. You're probably wondering why she has her own bedroom in my house, well that's simple. My parents and I had a extra room in the house and we didn't knew what to do with it so we decided to make a room for (Y/N). I knocked on the door. (Y/N) what are you doing ? I couldn't help but to admire her I really love her. 'Nothing Gray, just enjoying the beautiful view' she said turning around to face me. I have lived here for so long, but I never noticed it. It's beautiful (Y/N). 'Yea I know' she said still looking. I have no idea how long we were standing there, but all of a sudden the doorbell rang. 'I'll get it' (Y/N) said running down the stairs. I walked down the stairs too and watched how (Y/N) opened the door. Here goes nothing.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

Before I opened the door I looked at Grayson and smiled at him to assure him that everything is gonne be fine. I opened the door and there stood this beautiful girl with amazing beautiful eyes. Hello you must be Kailey right, I said holding my hand out. "And you are" she asked with this bitchy look. I'm (Y/N), Grayson's BEST friend, I said emphasizing the word best. "Okay, well I'm not here for you, I'm here for my boyfriend" she said sticking her head inside the house. 'Hello beautiful ' Grayson said walking to the door and giving her a kiss. "Hello baby" she said back to him. She was now inside the house making her way towards the living room. I stood there with my mouth open thinking of what just happened. 'Uhm (Y/N) you're coming or are you just gonne stand there and look at the street. Oh yeah I'm coming Grayson. I closed the door and made my way to the living room. This is gonne be a long ass night. 'So because you two don't know each other I'm gonne leave you two alone to talk about whatever you want, in the meantime I'm gonne order pizza, okay' Grayson said waiting for a answer. "Okay Graygray" she said smiling. With that he walked away. Now I need to spend some time with that bitch. So, I said trying to start the conversation. "Don't even start, I don't want to talk to you" she said grabbing her phone and doing god knows what on it. I walked away and went to the kitchen. 'So (Y/N) what do you think of her, you like her' he said looking extremely nervous, waiting for my reaction. You know I love Grayson and he is really happy now I don't want to break his heart that would kill me. Yeah I really like her, she's great I said biting the inside of my cheek. 'You really think that, I was so scared. I thought you didn't like her' he said smiling like a lunatic. Of course I like her, I said swallowing those words away. Then again the doorbell rang. 'I'll get it' Grayson said walking towards the door. I walked to the living room and looked at Kailey. This beautiful girl is an actual bitch. I really felt pity for herself, anyway I'm happy as long as Grayson is happy. "Can you please stop looking at me, I know you never seen a beauty like me before" she said flipping her hair to the back. Oh please girl, I said laughing and walking to the kitchen. Before I went to the kitchen Grayson was already in the living room. 'Babe dinner is here you coming to the kitchen' he asked Kailey. She walked over to him and putted her arm around his waist. I sat down and immediately took a slice of pizza. I mean like Pizza is my everything, I wish I could marry with it. In the corner of my eye I saw Kailey looking at me with disgust. Not paying attention to her, I just decided to enjoy this delicious pizza till Grayson spoke. 'So how is everything working between the two of you' he said poking her side a bit. "We are good, right (Y/N)" she said fake smiling. I can't believe her. Oh yes amazing, I said a little bit sarcastic. "Yeah we even planned to go shopping together" she said. I almost choked on my pizza, which causes me to cough like a lunatic. ha-ha yeah, I can't wait. When the pizza was done, I made my way back to the living room to set up the movie for movie night. I picked out the movies to watch and it was Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows. I have to say that that's definitely my favorite movie. I then walked to my room to put on my pajamas, cause it's always fun to watch it in your pajamas. I walked down the stairs and I noticed that both of them already had their pajama's on oh and I saw Kailey kissing Grayson like a lunatic. For a moment I thought that she was gonne swallow him. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me. 'Grayson got up and made some popcorn, while I started the movie. After 4 minutes Grayson came back with two bowls, assuming that one was for me and one for Kailey and Grayson. I was happy I didn't had to share with them. The movie started and I was drifting away in the movie and then after 15 all of a sudden I heard little moans coming from next to me. What the actual fuck! I decided to ignore it but the little moans turned into louder moans, and they were only kissing each other. Let's not talk about them having sex, I think the whole world is gonne hear them. I got up stopped the movie and took the CD with me. '(Y/N) what are you doing, why did you stop the movie' Grayson said out of breath. Well Grayson, let's be honest with each other . You didn't even pay attention, you are too busy sticking your tongue into her mouth. Well if you two can excuse me I'm gonne have a movie night. "Aawh Graygray don't worry about her we can make our own movie night" she said smirking. Bitch, I made sure that they both hear. 'Kailey, she's probably on her period' he said looking at me. I never expected him to act like that. I was furious. I run up to my room and slammed the door really hard. I laid down in bed and the only thing I could hear was Kailey's annoying laugh. I groaned and got up and took out my laptop. This bitch isn't gonne ruin my movie night. I laid in bed and watched the Titanic, also one of my favorite movies, probably because of Leonardo DiCaprio. After the movie was done I grabbed my phone and plugged in my headphone and fell asleep.