47

Auden's POV

Friday night Brie and I got back to school. We go in and I thank Viper for teaching me for like 3 hours. Brie and I came here with normal clothes. She actually wants to surprise me. So she goes in the bathroom to change and so do I. By knowing this school it's gonna be a little bit.

As I'm walking to the bathroom I bump into someone. "Ow what the fuck?" A girl said. Then I looked at her she is wearing something almost like what a stripper would wear or at the most a corner hooker. She looked back. "Oh so your the boy that everyone's talking about. Where's your suit? Are you just here by yourself?" She asked while getting up.

"My suits in my backpack." I said.

"Where's your back pack young mister?" She asked in a weird tone.

"In my locker." I said simply.

She comes up to me. "Do you have anything else? Maybe some protection? If not I'm clean I don't have STD's and we can do it raw in the bathrooms." She whispered in my ear.

"No I think I'll be good." I said. But I have a boner. Get down. You can't be used right now.

"Are you sure your looking a bit big down there." She said then put her hand on it to caress it.

I grabbed her wrist. "No." I said and walked away. The thing is she had a mask on. Fucking bitch.

I go to my locker and grab my suit and went to the bathroom. After putting on the suit I go back to where Brie and I decided to meet up.

Music is blasting but unfortunately I can still hear Iden as clear as the music.

"Hey there handsome." Brie said. I look at her. She's beautiful purple really fits her.

"Your... gorgeous. Over the top beautiful." I said.

"Oh well I wasn't to sure about the color." She said.

"You look so beautiful in purple. It complements your hair and your eyes so well." I said.

"That blue on you fits you with your dark blue eyes, it totally fits your hair looks so neat having your hair up like that..." She said but seemed like she wanted to say more.

"Did you want to say anything else?" I asked.

"No not now not here." She said then smiled.

"Ok well wanna go dance?" I asked. Her face practically glowed.

"Of course." She said. It was a fast paced song so yeah. She even took off her heels to dance freely.

As we danced we've laughed and just having a normal special night. Then the music changed to a slow paced song and I got nervous. She put her heels back on. Then smiled. "You seem nervous do you want to leave and breathe for a bit before we dance to the other slow dancing song?" She asked.

I take a deep breath. "No I'll be fine, I'll be honest I don't really know how I just kinda started to yesterday." I said. Which made her giggle.

"I thought that was the case, no matter how we dance to this song I won't run away just show me what you can do and if you need help I'll help you. Because I'm here." She said then smiled. Making sure that I know she's here.

"Ok." I said then smiled so that she knows that I'll be ok.

We started to dance and she seems to want to get closer to me. She would look into my eyes while I'm looking into her's. I've never been able to see her eyes for this long before. I noticed her eyes quickly go to my lips and back.  We both want to kiss I know it. While the music stopped we kissed and honestly I felt better from this kiss rather from any other time.

"Hey there you two are." Jacob said which interrupted the kiss.

"Hey Jacob your looking pretty nice... where's Ella?" Brie asked.

"She was thirsty and wanted to get a drink." Jacob said.

"Ok." Brie said with a smile. Brie looks at me. "Are you thirsty?~" She asked and seemed like flirting.

"Yeah a little." I said and she took my hand and we go to a bathroom which there are other peoples moans coming from. "Brie I don't have..." I said but she interrupted.

"I got you covered." She said and we go into a stall.

"AHH FUCK ME HARDER!!" A girl next to us yelled.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. Brie nodded. I don't think I want to here. "Brie can you look at me?" I asked she looked confused.

"You don't feel comfortable doing it here don't you?" She asked.

"No I don't it's just... Brie I like you a lot and I don't think we should have sex in here could we wait till we get home?" I asked.

Brie came up to me and kissed me. "I was hoping you would say that." She said then smiled and kissed me again. Wait... she was hoping I would say that? Why she's the one that wanted to fuck me in the restroom. We exit and Brie still has a big smile on her face.

"So were you testing me?" I asked. She just gave me a happy hug.

"I guess you passed the test good job there. So how many couples did you spot in there Brie?" Ella asked out of the blue.

"3 of them that's kinda weird as well because why do that?" Brie asked.

"Well a test is a test." Ella said.

"A test for what?" I asked.

"To see if she loves you..." "to see if you care about me." They both said at the same time. Then Brie blushed.

"Well first off I take offense of that like Brie you know I care about you. A lot actually so Brie if your having a slightest of thought process of me not caring about you you should talk to me about it, but the other thing that Ella said." I said then looked at Brie she looks nervous. "I didn't hear." I said. Brie sighed. I'm not ready for her to tell me that she loves me.

"So why can't I ever find you and Jacob together?" Brie asked.

"He's over there." Ella said. Pointing to the sex filled bathroom. Great.

"I feel bad for him." I said.

"Why? Wait... that's the bathroom you guys just left isn't it?" Ella asked with her face fully pale.

"Yep." I said.

"I'll be right back." She said and left quickly.

"So I know we kinda just got here like a couple hours ago but I'm really getting tired." Brie said. I nodded with agreement.

"Do you wanna go back home?" I asked.

"Can we Chang back into our other clothes and get better shoes before we go?" She asked.

"Of course." I said and we left to go change again.

Nothing happened this time which is nice we both met outside the restroom this time. "Ok you ready to go?" I asked. Brie smiled.

"Yeah I'm ready." She said.