30

Brie's POV

"Hey why are you so interested in Coco?" I asked.

Sara looked at me sense I did point it out right in the middle of a movie John Wick. "Uhh... like I said just wondering you know she's my friend too." Sara said nervously.

"But you don't know that she likes scary movies?" I asked.

"Well she doesn't know where I live either." She said.

"Do you like her?" I asked. Just a simple yes or no question.

"What? Why would you think that?" She asked. First sign is that reaction to that question.

"Well you said you knew someone liked you but you might of meant that you like someone else." I said.

"Why are you asking about it now?" She asked.

"You still didn't answer my question. If you like her she's gonna figure it out she is basically called Detective Coco for a reason." I said.

"But I didn't say that I liked her... she's a girl." She said. Denial about someone that she likes something I did to her.

"So... your saying you could date anyone else but Coco?" I asked.

"I... yeah I definitely... could." She said then looked at the TV. Really did Coco notice already? Wait... unless if Coco likes Sara?

"Do you think Coco likes you?" I asked. Sara blushed a deep red.

"No she had a boyfriend just like 3 weeks ago." She said.

"Ok." I said and it went silent instead the TV having gun shots with a bunch of headshots holy shit John Wick has awesome aiming.

We stayed there for a bit. "Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Yeah a little." I said. She got up, paused the movie, and went to the kitchen.

20 minutes later.

I smell pizza. Would I kill another person just because Auden slept with them? "What's on your mind?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Was it Auden?" She asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"Are you thinking what he's doing at the party?" She asked.

"Not really. I'm more of questioning what I would do if he slept with someone else." Oh shit I said that out loud.

"Break up?" She said. Kinda like a question.

"I don't know I don't think that would work. He does live with me." I said.

"Ok what do you think you would do?" She asked.

"I don't know someone mentioned I was weird or just looked at me weirdly because I accidentally said to kill the girl that did that. Like we aren't really dating either. So it wouldn't be her fault." I said.

"That is kinda far fetched but there's something I've learned for a while any people that are taken they are 100% more hotter than before." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well one time I've seen this happen it was at school but these 2 people were dating but there was another girl that liked the boy, and it's mostly apart of jealousy. That's about it." She said.

"I'm still confused." I said.

"Ok so if you had a crush on someone and find out that person was taken that person gets slightly more hot or sexy or cute to you than before. Then to the person he's dating you hate her for dating him because you want him to yourself. So basically jealousy." She said.