37

Auden's POV

"Auden?" The teacher asked.

I look at her as I walk in.

"What I'm not reading." I said.

"We're not reading today." She said. Finally. "We have to work on our presentations." She said. Really? Shit. Oh well.

"Ok." I said and go to my seat. Brie was in here before I was. Does she walk faster than me?

Or am I just walking slower. We left at the time... oh now I know why. Brie went with her brother and I walked. I didn't see Jacob or Anthony on the way to school like usual.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I look behind me and it's Roy.

"Hey Roy." I said.

"Yeah do you need help with the presentation?"  Roy asked.

"No I'm fine." I said.

"But you didn't read and you were sent to the office a lot people around me told me." He said.

"Yeah I know fortunately I read this book in 8th grade so I know what it is." I said.

"You have that good of memory?" He asked.

"Yeah some what." I said. Actually no not at all. But I know that I did a presentation on this same book and I know it's still on there.

I was socially awkward so I did a video at my dads house and played it in front of the students in 8th grade so imma do the same thing just got to edit my voice now in it.

"I wish I had that. Unfortunately I'm not like that well good luck with your presentation." He said.

I nodded and fell asleep. I feel something hit my head and I look up and see a note. I open it.

'Hey just wondering are you available for the school dance this week? I would like to go out with you there? Btw my name is Kayla.' There is also a yes or no on the bottom. I look around no ones looking at me. Ok then. I grab my pen and I wrote down I'm taken sorry plus you wrote down 2 questions.

I folded it back up and get up to the front of class I don't know where she is. I put it on the counter and the bell rings.

I go back to my desk and grab my stuff and leave. "So what was that about?" Brie asked.

"Some girl asked me if I was available for the dance." I said.

"What did you write down?" She asked kinda concerned. Why would she be concerned I'm the one that asked her out.

"Brie I just said I was taken sorry, you don't have to worry I don't cheat on purpose." I said.

"How do you do that on accident?" She asked.

"If the person forced themselves onto me." I said.

"Oh well if that happens I'll k..." She paused. "I'll just have to asked if your ok." She said and quickly left to her class before I could say anything. Wait we have the same class. Did she just go into the wrong classroom?

I go to science class. I sit in my chair Brie's not in here because she literally went into a different classroom. But some other girl walks up to me.

"By any chance could you go to the dance with me?" The girl asked.

I looked at her, I have no clue who this is. "No sorry I'm taken." I said.

"Oh that's a bummer." She said and walked away. Ok not even gonna tell me your name?

Do girls just like me? Last year no one liked me, well they were scared of me because of what happened 2 years ago. If that dumb ass didn't come with a gun then maybe girls would like me more last year.