28

Auden's POV

I just wanna hurt someone maybe kill. Ben came into the house.

"Your here early." He said.

"I usually wait but I don't have a 7th hour." I said.

"Oh ok." He said.

"Anyways I thought about it I'm going." I said.

"Ok." He said and went to his room. I wonder if theres someone there I can hurt.

30 minutes pass my mom comes in. "Hey I got a call from the school." She said.

"Ok." I said.

"Look I know you don't want to tell the detective about what's going on do you want me to come to school with you next week?" She asked.

"Sure I just don't want to deal with this right now." I said.

"Ok well have a fun weekend while I'm looking for a place for us to live." She said and gave me a smile.

"Ok." I said. Where's Brie?

Another 30 minutes passed. "Hey have you seen Brie?" Clark asked.

"N.." I said but the door opened.

"Sorry I'm home a little late but I was wondering if I could go to Sara's house tonight." Brie asked as Sara came inside and saw me. She had a questionable look on her face. I mean yeah understandable I'm living here for a bit. But still don't have to look at me like that.

I just lay on the couch. Check the time it's 5:50pm damn Brie was late. Oh well imma take a nap I got like an hour to spare.

"Hey Auden." Sara said.

I open my eyes. "Hey." I said.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I'm staying a couple nights." I said and turned over to face the wall and shut my eyes again. Go away go the fuck away.

"Oh ok?" She said weirdly.

I fell asleep.

Brie's POV

Sara looks at me weirdly. "I'll explain it to you later." I said.

"Yeah you can go when will you be back." Dad said.

"I might spend the night there." I said.

"Oh ok." He said and we left.

20 minutes later.

"Sara are your parents rich? Like that is the biggest house I've seen." I asked.

"Kinda yeah." Sara said then unlocked the door. "Are you gonna treat me different?" She asked.

"No." I said. "But talk about hidden wealth like I knew you were hiding something but not this." I said.

"I'm not the only one that's keeping secrets." She said.

"What you mean by that?" I asked.

"Auden's living with you?" She asked and she's very confused by why the fuck he was there.

"See I can't say what exactly happened but to sum it up. Auden and his mom are staying at my house for a little bit, for a really good reason." I said.

"What would that reason be? Like does his dad abuse him or something?" She asked not his dad no definitely not his dad.

"No... not his dad." I said.

"Step dad?" She asked.

I stayed silent. I don't know if I should put the blame on something else.