26

Jacobs POV

When I got to my sixth hour Ella seemed less pissed and seems like she has a question. "Hey Ella got something on your mind?" I asked.

"Yeah... actually I got a question it's about Auden." Ella said.

"Ok." I said. Lately it's always been about Auden.

"Do you know what school he went to last year?" She asked.

"No he never told me and I never asked... why?" I asked.

"It's because he said something happened at his school and didn't say what." She said.

"Well if he's keeping something hidden there's a valid reason for it." I said.

"Why do you have so much trust in him he kept Brie's bruise a secret." She said.

"And so did Brie so believe me that if Auden hurt her, she wouldn't like him." I said but when I saw it why did I think Auden did it? Why was that the first person that I thought of?

"You might be right but we don't really know him. Well at least I don't know him well and you seem to know him more." She said.

"To be honest I don't know him but I went to his house once and saw a year book that had the same elementary school as I went to for 2 years." I said.

"So you think you knew him before?" She asked.

"Yeah but I don't think we were friends but I don't know." I said.

"Huh how about we talk about this later." She said and class started later than usual.

Was the reason I thought it was him because I knew him before or is it because when Brie looked at her wrist and she was kinda acting suspicious about it too. I don't know what Auden has been through but he carry's a pack cigs with him everyday everywhere. What has he been through to make him that stressed all the time to even start smoking. Should I just not of became friends with him so that he wouldn't have to deal with a bunch of shit like staying at another persons house for what I assume for a shitty but good reason? Would he even actually met Brie through me? Would all this drama be happening to him this week vanish?

And if I wasn't on that walk would he just let Derrick beat on him. "What is he doing?" I asked quietly. Ella looked at me.

"Your deep in thought too huh?" She asked.

"Yeah. I am." I said.

Am I the cause of all of this? I probably shouldn't be blaming myself when I don't know what happened. I kinda just hope he gets better and just lets go of his past. I mean I shouldn't be the one talking.

I have some shit happening at home and it appears that Ella has something going wrong in her family as well.

Is everyone that I know depressed. I guess it would be troubles at home or the past for anyone really. The thing that bothers me the most right now is that why would Auden care if Brie or I got hurt he doesn't know us.

Brie and Auden seem to be a thing but Auden said they weren't dating. So what would that mean? Super awkward nights for Brie? Like I guess awkward nights is better than sad and painful nights.

The bell rang. Already?

I get up. I don't even know what I can do, it just seems like Auden has had a wall ever sense he was born. Does he know what he's doing while lying? How long has he kept his emotions under?

"Hey uh Jacob right?" A girl asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" She asked. I look around I saw Ella right there. She nods.