25

I got to my 5th hour and yes it was gym class fuck I got to deal with a pissed off Ella.

"Oh good afternoon Auden sense your late do 3 laps around." The teacher said. There's a track field in here surrounding the 3 court's.

"Sorry got a lot on my mind is it ok if I just take as much laps till the class ends?" I asked.

"No unfortunately you gotta participate in this one." He said.

"Ok." I said I just jog the 3 laps. What are we even doing in class?

I see Ella here. She's mad at me for something I didn't even do. "Ok it is the pacer test today so everyone get paired up." The teacher said.

I look around and everyone's already paired up but not Ella great. "Hey... Ella there's no one else that I can pair with wanna pair up?" I asked. She's gonna want to talk to me about what happened.

"Yeah because we need to talk about what happened." Ella said. I fucking called it.

"Ok." I said calmly.

"I know that Brie told me that she would talk to me after school but I need to see if the your back ground checks in with hers." She said.

"And I'm guess your gonna ask why there's a bruise on her wrist." I said.

"Yes why is it there?" She asked.

"It's... because of my... he... Julian he grabbed her harshly." I said.

"Who's Julian?" She asked while death glaring at me.

"My moms... husband that... that's all that I'm gonna say." I said.

She looked at me a little more and could tell that I was very uncomfortable talking to her about my family problems. "Did he hurt you?" She asked. That kinda surprised me.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Just answer the question." She said.

"No." I said I can't even tell the truth it's obvious that I'm lying. But I've gotten so used to it.

"Why did he grab Brie harshly then?" She asked.

"I don't really know why he did but I never liked him." I said that's the truth there I don't know why he did.

"So... you protected Brie?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. My stomach started to growl.

"You didn't eat you lunch?" She asked.

"No I wasn't hungry and I'm not now." I said. I'm doing this to myself. Aren't I?

"Well looks like everyone is paired up everyone get in a line and decide who's going first." Teacher said.

"I'll go first." Ella said.

"Ok." I said. I kinda just wanted to go so I can think and not get bothered.

I sit down on the floor. Why did we have to talk about me eating nothing.

"Oh hey Auden what were you and Ella talking about?" Coco asked out of the blue and scared the shit out of me.

"Nothing really." I said.

"You have a crush on her don't ya?" She asked.

"No why would I?" I asked.

"Because she's pretty cute right?" She asked.

"Sure but that doesn't mean anything besides I don't know her." I said.

"So that just makes it an automatic no for you then?" She asked.

"Somewhat yeah." I said.

"Or you like someone else?" She asked.