20

Jacobs POV

"So how are you and Coco doing?" I asked.

"We're doing ok I had to ask her somethings and really now I just don't know what to do." Ella said.

Is she trying to admit she's a les? But she said question so what kind. "What kind?" I asked. She looked at me then looked the other way blushing. Oh my god she is one. Shit that means I don't have a chance.

"I was asking for advice for something." She said and blushed more. Ok now it's just weird at this point.

"Advice..." I said and looked around. "For a girl?" I asked.

She looked at me weirdly. "What?" She asked.

"Maybe not..." I said. "Advice? Huh... relationships? Hmmm maybe?" I asked.

She looked at me blushing more. "You already know don't you?" She asked. No but can you just spill it out?

I stayed silent because I honestly don't know what to say.

"You don't... honestly I thought it was obvious especially sense I've actually tried to ignore you for all this time." She said while looking at the bed. We're both at her house on her bed talking about what?

"That you like Coco more?" I asked. She then looked at me in confusion. Ok just by that look she is not into her.

"I umm... I actually like you more than Coco really." She said then blushed even more.

Does she like me? Or does she mean it as a friend?

"I uh... ok." I said. I don't know. I should say it to her before things get more awkward.

"Ok?" She asked.

"Uhh... yeah... I like you also." I said while blushing.

I never thought this day would come. Plus what's with her hat always being on her head. Never seen her without it on.

She blushed even more. "You don't fully know me either." She said.

"About what exactly?" I asked.

"You never actually seen my head without the hat on." She said.

"Yeah about that aren't you getting a bit warm from that?" I asked.

"Yeah but it's fine I guess I can show you, just don't freak out." She said nervously.

"Ok... why would I do that?" I asked. She is hesitating to take off her hat. I'm so confused why would I freak out I haven't really seen her without a hat. I'm sure it wouldn't matter it's her head and really shouldn't have anything to hide. She took off her hat. "Ok I see hair like any normal person should." I said. But then something different popped out.

I'm so confused... cat ears is she pranking me? I got closer to get a closer look. I looked at the top of her head. "Oh they are real." I said quietly. Do they feel like cat ears?  Wait a moment. I've heard this somewhere.

"Can you stop starring at them." She said and the ears flapped down. It's actually really cute. I looked at her and I just realized how close I really was. I backed off and accidentally fell off the bed.

"Oww that hurt." I said then Ella laughed.

"So your not freaked out." She said. I'm more processing. I swear I saw or heard something like this somewhere.

"No not really, different but it's cute." I said on accident. She blushed and I blushed. Shit shit shit shit shit shit. Why did I say that?

"Thanks means a lot really." She said and looked at me.

Should I tell her that I like her more than she thinks? "Hey Ella?" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"I Umm... does Coco know?" I asked.

"No just you and family." She said.

"Oh." I said but still didn't say what I think I should of said.

"Jacob." She said to get my attention. "I actually wanted to say this for a while now." She said then blushed. What's she gonna say?

I looked at her. By her blushing and we are in her room what the fuck does she like me?

"Ilikeyou." She said fast but I understood what she said and why do all girls say it so damn fast. Wait likes me... but I had a crush on her for the longest time to the point it was very obvious. She looked at me waiting for an answer. Ok so she said that twice and last time I think I didn't get it fully so she said it again?

"I like you too..." I said but I wanted to say that first. She blushed.

Well to be honest I never really did expect that. "So do you maybe want to go out with me?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said and smiled. Ella also smiled.

I saw one of Ella's ears pop up she then quickly put on her hat. I then heard a knock at the door and the door opened. "Ella clean your room if your gonna bring guests over here." Will said. Then looked at me. "Jacob?" He asked. I looked at him. "Holy shit you've grown up." He said.

"Uh yeah I am 16 after all. How have you been doing Will?" I asked.

"It's been good." He said. His eyes are full of sadness as well. What happened here? Does everyone have this sadness in their eyes.

"That's good." I said. Ignoring the fact that they all look sad.

"Yeah how about you got a job yet?" He asked.

"Yeah actually I've had this job for about a year now." I said.

"Got a girlfriend yet?" He asked then looked at Ella.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok better treat her well." He said.

Will left then I looked at Ella and she's blushing. Why? She shakes her head.

"Hey um about what Sarah said about Auden's personality." Ella said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"I don't think his personality is heroic." She said. Well it was just an action so yeah plus that's not really a personality.

"I guess I could just call him lazy but yet again I don't know him well enough." I said. But he does seem very familiar.

"I don't know at gym class he pushed us hard." She said.

"Huh mostly he doesn't care what happens in class unless if someone is not so... happy..." I trailed off. "Anthony is in your class right?" I asked.

"Yeah but what does that mean to Auden actually trying something?" She asked.

"Have you seen how Anthony is bored most of the time while he's around the members of the basketball team?" I asked.

"I haven't really payed attention." She said.

"I think that's why Auden was pushing hard on all of you so that he could have fun even if it ended into a fight." I said.

"Well he did make a lot of things more intense around those fifteen minutes felt like an hour." She said.

"I got a question?" I asked.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Why did you put on your hat quickly before Will walked in?" I asked.

"I'm not allowed to take off my hat when guests are here." She said which can get uncomfortable very quickly she's supposed to be comfortable at home.

"You can take it off it's not bothering me. Besides I might want to stay the night I don't want to go back home right now." I said. She looked at me.

"Ok." She said and smiled.