48

Brie's POV

Auden and I got back home from the dance and my parents aren't here either. I unlocked the door and sense we walked all the way here I just got hyped up a little and I so badly want him. "Brie you doing alright?" Auden asked.

I looked at him. "Thanks for tonight even if you somewhat didn't know how to dance you were pretty good at it." I said. As I took off my shoes.

"Yeah well I was hopping it would of been good." He said while rubbing his neck and slightly blushing.

"And that kiss felt so good I almost can't remember how it felt would you want to remind me?" I asked.

He smirked and leaned over to me and we kissed slowly and passionately. It felt just like how it did before. After a couple seconds longer I pulled off. "Let's continue this in the bedroom." I said and grabbed his hand. To bring him to my room. We close the door and locked it for just in case.

I kissed him again and he lift me off the ground almost in no effort. We were walking while we were having a full blown make out session. He laid my back on the bed. We both pulled as he took off his shirt and I took off mine. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off. He pushed me lightly more towards the bed and started kissing my neck. I gave out a slight moan of pleasure.

"Auden." I said on accident I didn't need to say anything to him. He moved to look at me and all that I could do is look deeply into his eyes. He looks so confused.

Auden just started to kiss me as I kissed him back.

"Ring... ring." My phone is going off. Who's calling?

"Ring... ring." Damn it I just want Auden right now but it really could be important. We pulled off and Auden got off to grab my phone and give it to me.

I answered. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Ben's wondering where you two are?" Sofia asked.

"We are at home I'm sorry Sofia but I would like to have alone time with Auden right now bye." I said and hanged up.

Ben's POV

I got back from the bathroom and walked up to Sofia. "So what did they say?" I asked.

"Brie said that she's at home and would like alone time with Auden." Sofia said.

"Oh ok umm what you want to do now?" I asked.

"We could just go to my house." She said.

"We could but first let's go somewhere." I said.

"Ooh where?" She asked.

"Come on I'll show you." I said and gave her my hand.

"Ok." She said then smiled.

————

I got to the first place where I caught feelings from her. The hill full of stars. The first place where we had a moment together.

"You remember this place?" Sofia asked.

"Yeah of course I do this is when I caught feelings from you the first time we shared a moment together." I said looking at her surprised expression.

"Oh that's when you caught feelings?" She asked but blushed.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"I guess I caught feelings towards you before you caught them on me." She said while still blushing.

"When did you?" I asked.

"I uhh... it's kinda embarrassing." She said still blushing.

"It can't be that embarrassing." I said.

"It is to me at least." She said.

"Well I guess if it's that embarrassing you don't have to tell me." I said then chuckled.

I climbed on top of my car and helped Sofia up as well. "So you just want a calm night I'm guessing." She said.

"Do you want to know why I brought you here?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

"Well it's because I like this place I came here when you were busy and I was having a hard time with stuff so I came here to calm down and feel safe. The reason why I wanted to bring you here is because I want us to have the same feeling as I did before." I said calmly looking at the sky full of stars.

"The stars are just giant balls of gas that we can't reach but their bright light reaches us. Makes us feel like we're not alone, that there's just some other life out there probably looking at the stars as well." She said looking up at the sky.

"If Aliens do exist what you just said was beautiful." I said then looked at her. The expression on her face. She looks at me.

"You really think so." She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah I don't know just everything that comes out of your mouth soothes me." I said a bit to honest.

Sofia giggled. "Ok." She said then tried to lay down but was uncomfortable. "Ben?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Let's go to my place and sleep I'm getting tired from tonight." She said then yawned. I hop off the car and help her off she's wearing heels.

"Let's go then." I said and smiled.