41

9th grade in the middle of the second semester there was a school shooting and I killed that kid, I took a life, I took someone's son away from them, I took away someone's friend, I took away all of my friends, I was the cause of everyone fearing me.

While Ben was driving Ben looked at me in the rear view mirror. "You doing ok?" Ben asked.

"Yeah." I said as I looked out of the window. "Just want to sleep." I said my stomach growled again.

"You still didn't eat yet? What do you want." He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"You gotta eat something my treat." He said.

"I guess A&W." I said.

"Ok." He said then looked at Sofia. I looked at Viper.

"Don't you dare tell him anything." I whispered at Viper. Who's right next to me.

"I guess I can't change your mind." Viper said.

"About what?" Ben asked.

"Nothing to be worried about Ben." Viper said. I don't understand any of them.

Ella's POV

"Ella have you seen Auden at all today?" Coco asked.

"Yeah I have he was in lunch but now he's not in the class. Damn what is wrong with him?" I asked.

"Well I don't really know him but are you and Jacob now dating?" She asked.

"Oh yeah we are he's really nice he didn't act different to me. He's basically the same person." I said.

"Well Sara asked me out." She said.

"Oh my god really?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said and smiled. I gave her a hug.

"I'm glad for you." I said smiling.

"Yeah me too." She said a bit down.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

"You know Nora my older sister?" She asked.

"Yeah she's super kind and funny right." I said.

"Yeah well I came out and she rejected me." She said. Is that why Coco was off in lunch?

"Oh you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine." She said. Sara walks up.

"Hey." Sara said. Coco looks at her and starts staring at her body then smiled. Sara just looks at me.

"Hey Sara how have you been?" I asked.

"Pretty good." She said then caught Coco staring at her. I see on her neck are hickeys holy shit Coco you really out did yourself.

"I see you two are getting along." I said.

Coco blushed as Sara just laughed. "Yeah we are." She said. Damn I wonder if I should kiss Jacob. I blush at that thought.

"What's that about?" She asked.

"Nothing just thought of something." I said.

"Thinking about Jacob?" Coco asked. I nodded.

"You both going out?" Sara asked. I nodded. He knows why I wear a hat all the time.

"So what do you think we are doing today?" Coco asked.

"I don't know it just seems like we aren't doing anything. It's been like 30 minutes and we are still waiting on the teacher." I said.

"Do you know what that means?" Sara asked.

"No what does that mean?" I asked.

"That means we can go to our other class." Sara said.

"Anyways Sara I got a question for you." I said. Sara looked at me with a questionable face.

"Ok?" She asked.

"While Auden was here for the basketball stuff where did you go?" I asked.

"Oh well apparently when ever I'm in this class no one and I mean no one pays attention on where I am going so I can basically go anywhere I choose." She said.

"But why did you leave?" I asked.

"Because I really didn't want to be in there it's just that it's kinda awkward being in gym class when like 2 people I used to date are in this class." She said. Really? Now I'm kinda glad I didn't start dating until 9th grade. "But that shouldn't matter now." She said. Then she slightly looked at Coco who looks ready for a hug.

By looking side to side of them, I never realized how tall Sara was, she's about the hight of Jackson and Jackson is 5'8, Sara is 5'7, and Coco is 5'5. So by just realizing how tall she really is kinda surprising.

"Oh ok." I said and heard a different teacher start talking.

"Hello everyone got bad news and good news which one do you want to hear first?" She said with a mic connected to the speakers.

Umm what's happening? I looked at Sara and Coco they look as confused as I am. "THE BAD NEWS!" Some random person shouted.

"Well the bad news is that Couch Bluegrains, was in a terrible car accident, now the good news is that he is in the hospital in good condition." She said. Wait what? I see that Anthony and his crew were about to leave the gym.

They are in the basket ball team so I would understand if one of them got upset probably Jackson.

"So do we still have class?" Sara asked.

"Not today all of you can change and leave school there's been a lot of things happening today so everyone is allowed to go home." The teacher said. Damn what all happened today?

—————

We all left school I pull out my phone and text Jacob.