19

????? POV

Oh my Auden's doing well at school. Maybe I should pay him a visit. Meet his new friends, meet him in person. See how he reacts when I tear apart his limbs. Ha.

"What are you thinking?" R asked.

"Come on you know what I'm thinking of I gotta visit Auden." I said while giggling.

"He's not ready." R said.

"Come on you know I'm gonna visit him either way. Are you gonna stop me?" I asked.

"No but you shouldn't go yet." R said.

I'm gonna go anyways toy with him. It will be fun!

Auden's POV

Brie and I got back from school just sitting on her bed again. "Brie we need to talk." I said. Brie looks at me confused.

"About what?" She asked.

"About school we shouldn't be doing that at school." I said seriously looking at her.

"I... I'm sorry." She said.

"It's fine just keep yourself in control ok." I said and smiled at her.

"Ok..." She said and just walked out of the room. The door wasn't locked this time because I knew one of us was going to leave.

For me I'm going somewhere to smoke. I exit the house grab a cigarette out of the pack. It's not the best but it will do. I go to the park nearby and lit the cigarette.

I sit on a bench. "Hey there Auden." Someone said but I didn't recognize the voice I quickly tried to put out the cigarette but he grabbed it. "It's been a while." He said then took a hit from the cig.

"Uh what?" I asked.

"You don't remember that's fine." He said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Well actually I'm surprised you don't recognize me but my name is K." He said with a smile.

"How do you know my name?" I asked as he passes the cig back to me.

"Don't ask such dumb questions. Finish that so we can fight. Like old times." He said.

Fight like old times? Like when I was violent in 7th grade?

"No. I'm not like that anymore." I said.

He gets closer to me and puts something close to my throat and laughs. "Are you just gonna let me kill you." He said with a smile and his eyes wide open. He's taking joy out of this.

I pushed him away. "Fuck off." I said.

"Make me." He said with that creepy smile. He lunges towards me. Then out of no where he falls to the ground.

"K you better stop now." Another strange person said.

"Shut up R." K said.

R? Is his name really R?

"Boss is pissed at you now so I suggest that you come with me." R said and grabbed him by the back of his shirt and looked at me.

I take a closer look at him, he has a sword with him. Who are they? I didn't see his face at all he's wearing a mask.

R ran away by keeping K on his shoulder then getting into a car and driving off. What the fuck just happened?

Ooh someone is trying to get to you. That makes me laugh did you piss off someone when I wasn't paying attention to you.