8

Auden's point of view

You know what you should do?

Shut your fu—

You should kill Brie or should I do it?

Hell no!

"Auden are you listening?" The teacher asked.

"No." I said.

"Ok can you tell me... wait what?" She asked. It always catches them off guard doesn't it, when you actually tell the truth.

"Yeah I'm not listening today." I said.

"Listen this is important you know." She said.

Ahahaha! She thinks you're dumb hell even without my help your pretty smart except for that time you fought Alex. You didn't even get to use me. Dick.

"Oh my fucking god shut the fuck up." I said quietly. I looked to my right and Brie's looking at me weirdly.

"Are you ok?" Brie asked.

"Yeah I'm ok... just talking to myself." I said.

"Oh yeah I do that to sometimes." She said and giggled.

Awe to bad she has to die.

No she's not your not in control and your not going to be.

But if I don't ever you'll never get to have fun.

I don't want fun I'm fine with being normal and having friends. Especially Jacob and Brie. So fuck off.

But you won't have powers your missing out on the fun.

Like I said I don't give two fucks about powers. Besides Alex is the one on drugs and he started it not me you know that.

Wow you really think it was drugs... you really didn't notice.

Notice what?

Come on we weren't on our earth so apparently I did have some control.

"STOP TALKING NONSENSE!" I yelled and everyone looked at me weirdly. Fuck you, hell I don't even know what to call you.

I already told you Auden, my name is Iden.

Fine then just shut up and leave me alone.

"Auden go to the office." The teacher said.

Now this is the time to lie. "I don't know where it is." I said.

"Fine then. Brie wake up and bring Auden to the office."

"Ok..." Brie said and stood up. I grabbed my backpack.

As we left the room she completely changed. "You lied didn't you? Actually no I know you lied. I know Jacob showed you the office." She said with a grin.

Actually I don't think he did. "Yeah... I did your not bad yourself did Jacob show you how to sneak your backpack out?" I said.

"No... I showed him." She said.

"Well then I guess I just thought he taught you because he is way better than you." I said.

"He keeps on blaming that he's Asian even know thats not why." She said and giggled.

"Do you like Jacob?" I asked.

"No why?" She asked. I didn't answer. "Is it because you like me?" She asked then I madly blushed. I didn't expect that.

She got ya good ha!

The blush stopped as soon I heard Iden.

I looked at Brie and I saw that she was blushing too. "Do you like me?" I asked.