Chapter 2

You continued your fight with Akutagawa without Dazai even knowing you were fighting. You still felt weak from using your ability the first time, but you just ignored it. You fought with Akutagawa for some time before passing out on the floor. He managed to hit you twice.

You had no clue what happened after you passed out. You knew it couldn't have been a good thing. But you ignored it. After a while, you woke up and found yourself chained up in a basement. It was dark and you knew exactly what was coming. They were going to force information out of you.

You quietly sobbed in the basement. Not sobs of sadness. But sobs of a person who has been tortured. Chuuya heard you sobbing and immediately knew that this interrogation wasn't going to go anywhere. He could tell just by your sobbing that you had been through all of this before. As he got closer to the basement door, you stopped. He stopped in his tracks, then turns to Akutagawa to pass a comment.

"Akutagawa. I'm taking the lead on this one. I have a feeling this might be harder than we think." Chuuya says.

"Ok..." Akutagawa says, confused.

The basement door opened and the light from upstairs illuminated the basement. You looked up and saw 2 men walking down the stairs. The 2 men you had seen previously. They both started walking down the stairs towards you. They eventually arrived at the bottom of the stairs. Chuuya then walked towards you.

You knew they wanted information out of you. You were unsure if they knew that you worked in the ADA or not. But you knew your priority would be to conceal any information that they would try to get out of you. Even if you were left half-dead. You composed yourself and looked straight at the orange-haired guy.

"Lemme guess. You're here to interrogate me? Good luck with that. You're not gonna get anything out of me. I've been in this situation more times than I can count. You can try whatever method you see fit; you'll get nothing." You say, maintaining eye contact with Chuuya.

"A feisty one I see." He says, trying to hide the shock in his voice.

He gripped your head and pulled it towards himself. You continued looking him in the eyes. Waiting for him to start asking questions that you would inevitably avoid. You knew what you were doing. You knew the kind of situation you were in, so ignored any questions he asked. After a couple seconds, he let go of your head. You looked down and saw you were bleeding.

"Shit. Akutagawa must've hit me at some point when I fought him. Great." You think to yourself.

"Tell me everything you know." He eventually says.

"Hmm. I don't know what you're talking about." You respond, looking into Chuuya's eyes.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He says, gripping your head again.

"No. Sorry I don't know what you mean." You respond.

"I guess asking you blatantly won't work." Chuuya mutters.

"Tryall you like, nothing will work." You say.

At this point, Chuuya was starting to get more and more annoyed. The same as Akutagawa. You thought nothing of it and just maintained constant eye contact. You knew how to turn the interrogation into your favour. You knew exactly what you were doing. So kept on doing it.

Chuuya couldn't resist himself any longer and kicked you into the cement pillar you were chained to. As soon as he did so, you smashed back into the cement block and then went back to your original position. You then coughed up blood because of the force. He was clearly annoyed.

"Persistent I see." Chuuya says.

"Like I said. I've been in this situation before." You say, weakly.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I've been tortured before. Been hurt. Forced to kill people. Been interrogated. Been harmed. It won't change how I respond to either of you." You say.

After doing so, you passed out. Probably from all of the blood loss. You knew it was inevitable. You thought you would've passed out after losing the darker side of your ability. But you must've kept a hold of your willpower. Staying strong. Even if you didn't want to. You showed yourself. To Dazai. You didn't want the ADA to know you had any abilities. Now you're held captive by the Port Mafia.