7

todays the day. the day everyone finds out about me, karl jacobs girlfriend. we've been dating for almost a month and a half and we haven't been able to post anything at all. im happy karl is introducing me to his stream, we dont have to hide our relationship anymore and that made me happy.

my gamer <3 is calling...

y/n: hello
karl: hey
y/n: hows work
karl: just finished, i was going to see if youre ready to come over
y/n: oh okay well yeah i am you can get me whenever
karl: im coming right now
y/n: of course you are
karl: so are you nervous for tonight
y/n: uhh sorta but im more excited
karl: and you're sure you're okay with being on stream
y/n: yes karl
karl: just checking, how about meeting the boys
y/n: ive already met chris, chandler, and jimmy
karl: the other boys
y/n: oh the dream smp boys, that will be interesting
karl: good or bad interesting
y/n: both well yeah both
karl: okay okay anyways im at the 7eleven now
y/n: what the- i thought you were at the studio not driving
karl: come on
y/n: ill be there right now
karl: see you soon bye
y/n: bye

i hung up the phone and grabbed my backpack. i said bye to lex then walked out the door heading across the street. as i crossed i seen karl leaning on the passenger side door. he smiled when he looked up and seen me.

"hey you." he said pulling me into a hug.

"hi." i said and kissed his cheek.

he smiled then opened the door for me. when we both were in the car he started to drive to his house. he held my hand as he drove and we got there pretty quick. it was 1pm so he said he would start his stream in an hour.

when we got inside i walked into his room and sat down on his bed and he sat next to me.

"so the boys dont know about me yet ?" i questioned.

"they will soon." karl said with a smile.

we sat there on his bed and talked about the boys. he told me how they were and what to expect. i was excited to meet them especially quackity and sapnap since they are supposed all engaged.

"oh so they want to steal you from me." i say and playful push his shoulder.

"as if they could." karl said leaning in to kiss my forehead.

i smiled then said, "i dont know engagement is a big deal."

"shut up." karl said with giggles following.

"anyways can we get food im hungry." i said and stood up.

"we can order food, im going to start stream soon." karl suggests.

"okay." i said as karl pulled out his phone to order some food.

*25 minutes later*

"im going to start now." karl said.

"okay-" i started to say when i heard the doorbell ring indicated that the food was here. "ill get it ill be right back."

karl nodded then i seen him take a picture, assuming it was for twitter i smiled and walked out of the room. once i got the food and thanked the guy who delivered it i walked back to the room. i sat out of view of the camera on a chair near a table.

"CHAT!" karl yelled happily as he took the starting soon screen off.

"woaahoho chat i have a surprise for you." karl said smiling then looking over at me.

"now chat let me introduce you to a very special person, come here-" karl starts and i walk over to sit in the chair next to his "okay chat this is y/n and shes my girlfriend, thats right i know how to talk to girls."

"hi chat." i said nervously till i look at chat spamming how happy they were for karl. i smiled.

"were going to just talk for a minute since pur food just got here but then minecraft with the boys." karl announced and got up to grab the food.

we talked to chat and answered some questions, some people asked what my twitter was so i told them and minutes later i went from 1k to 83k. it was crazy.

"hi karl i just want to say im happy for you and proud that you actually know how to talk to girls anyways how did you meet." a donation reads.

"he stalked me while i was working." i joked then pushed him lightly with my shoulder.

"i did not." karl said laughing and taking a sip from his soda.

"okay okay dont pretend you didnt come to 'buy candles' two days in a row as a coincidence."

"whatver, okay so me and chris were going to get candles and i seen y/n and thought she was pretty so chris told me to talk to her and i did but i never asked her name or what her twitter was, so the next day chris convinced me to go talk to her and then it goes from there." karl said going red.

"i was glad he did, the first time i seen him i thought he was so cute and when i went home that day i was telling my best friend all about him." i said smiling

we both looked at each other then laughed. another donation read, "hi y/n you seem really nice also how long have you two been dating."

"why thank you and we've been dating for a month and a half." i say smiling.

"okay since we're done eating im going to join the call with the boys." karl says as he joins.

"oh guys karl joined." sapnap said.

"hey guys." karl said.

"hello." dream said.

"okay guys i have a very special person with me that id like to introduce to you." karl said.

"who ?" george questioned.

"his girlfriend." i said smiling.

"WHAT ?!" george, sapnap, dream, and quackity all exclaimed.

A/N sorry for the cliffhanger ill be sure to write the next chapter soon :)

1016 words