11

i woke up to a sudden tightness around my waist, it was karl pulling me closer to him in his sleep. i didnt want to wake him so i grabbed my phone and started scrolling through twitter. i decided since a lot of karls fans started following me that i could post a q&a so they could get to know me better.

|U/N
hi everyone, i know you all may know me as karls girlfriend but if you'd like to know more feel free to ask ill do a q&a for you lovely people :)

59 retweets 361 comments 1.6k likes
_________________________________________

"hi y/n you seem very nice, btw when's your birthday ?"

|U/N
my birthday is actually in a few days, thank you for asking

"do you think you'll stream more with karl, and are you a streamer ?"

|U/N
good question i think i might stream some more with karl since yesterday was very fun, and no im not a streamer myself but maybe ill start :)

"are you comfortable with fanart of you and karl being drawn ?"

|U/N
this is a great question, yes i am okay with it as long as it doesn't cross any lines, thank you so much for asking before doing so.

"will you be joining the dream smp ?"

|U/N
i don't think so considering im not a streamer, and i dont play minecraft very much, but it would be fun to play on using karls account of course.

"who's your favorite member of feraltwt"

|U/N
karl of course, aha im kidding but hey they were all very nice people id love to talk to them more.
_________________________________________

"y/n ? you're already awake." karl said yawing as he woke up.

"yeah ive been on twitter, sleepy head." i said turing over to karl.

"you're the sleepy head." karl said pouting playfully.

i started to get up and pulled his arm saying, "come on lets go see lex and chandler."

"noOoOo not yet." karl said as he pulled me back down and wrapped his arms around me.

"karl come on." i said giggling.

"okay okay." karl said getting up from bed.

as we both got dressed for the day and walked downstairs we seen chandler and alexia were both already awake and watching tv together.

"finally i thought i was going to have to wake you two up myself." alexia laughed as we walked into the livingroom.

"hey i was awake, but kArL did not want to wake up." i said also laughing.

"yeah yeah, anyways do you two want to get breakfast with us ? me and chandler were going to go eat before he takes me home." alexia asked and i sat down next to karl with my legs across his.

i looked at karl for a response and he nodded which meant he wanted to go.

"sure where to ?" i asked.

"how about ihop ?" karl suggested.

we all agreed and heading in different cars to the restaurant, i called ahead for a reservation so we didnt have to wait outside for long.

when we got to the restaurant we were seated very quickly, it was about 10:30 so there was beginning to be a lot of people there. while we waited for our food to come i seen karl looking at the tweets i posted.

"i just realized we've been dating for almost 2 months but never told each other our birthdays." karl said laughing at the end of his sentence.

"haha yeah well my birthday is in 6 days feburary 17th." i said.

"its so soon, mine is july 19th." karl said just as the food was being brought out.

we thanked the waiter then began to eat our food.

"what do you want to do for your birthday this year ?" alexia asked.

"omg we should drink and play some games *turns to karl* off stream of course, anyways ill be 22 and i still have never drank it would be fun, i hope." i laugh at the end of my sentence.

"finally *turns to chandler* she always refuses to go out with me to drink, *looks at y/n* okay y/n we can definitely do that." alexia agrees.

"so am i invited." chandler jokes.

"of course you are chandler." i say.

"we guys can come over to my house and stay the night again, i assume it'll just be us." karl says taking his last bite of food.

"yeah it probably will be just us." i say also taking my last bite of food.

*1 hour later*

it was only saturday so i went back to karls house, we were sitting in the livingroom when he asked me,

"what games did you plan on playing ?" karl asked.

"i hadn't thought about it maybe like- oh we could play drinking games like never have i ever or something." i said excitedly.

"okay yeah." karl said, we were on the couch watching movies so he went to lay his head down on my lap.

"anyways are you streaming today ?" i asked.

"i didnt plan to but since we arent doing anything we could stream with the boys and play jackbox." karl suggests looking up at me as i looked down to him.

"hm that could be fun, yeah lets do that later." i said happily. i liked streaming it was very fun.

"its on 12 we can stream at 2 or 3 but ill have to ask the boys first." karl said taking out his phone.

*a couple minutes later*

"they said yes, george, dream, sapnap, and quackity are going to play." karl said with a smile.

"ah yay streaming was actually really fun." i said very excitedly which made karl laugh a little.

we continued to watch movies until it was time to start streaming, karl also posted on twitter announcing the stream.

A/N hellooo i hope you all are still enjoying the story, im so sorry it took so long to update ive been a little distracted by my newest obsession but anyways i will be back to updating every other day :)

979 words