12

it was 2 now so me and karl walked into his room so he could get the stream ready.

"which games are we going to play ?" i asked.

"probably quiplash first then just switch to different games for a while." karl responded.

"oh okay, are they ready ?" i asked and walked over to sit in the chair next to karl.

"yeah they're in call we just have to get the stream started." karl explained.

"okay." i said and waited as karl started his stream.

karl told his chat what we would be doing and i said hello to chat then to the boys who said hi when karl joined the call.

"have you ever played ?" george asked.

"hm no never." i admitted.

"its pretty easy." sapnap said.

"what game are we playing ?" i asked karl.

"we can okay quiplash first." karl suggests and everyone agrees.

"y/n all you have to do is just write whatever you think is funniest." dream explained.

"okay." i said.

"put that code in." karl said.

i put the code in then the game started and 2 prompts came up on my screen but karl told me not to tell him what they were.

my first prompt was, "the easiest way to make a gamer mad" i thought about it for a while then remembered dream told me of it was funny write it down so i put, "tell them dream cheated at his speeruns".

my second prompt was, "the most surprising place to find a missing contact lense", i wrote, "in a gun range".

i didnt think my answers were that good but i didnt change them so i submitted and waited for everyone else to finish.

after a few moments everyone finished, the first of 6 prompts showed up.

"the most surprising place to find a missing contact lense", the game read.

"oh no." i said quietly and karl glanced over at me.

then two different choices popped up one was, "in a gun range" and the other was, "in my eye". i thought the other was better.

the score came out to 56% to 44% and i got the winning score.

"hey you won your first game !" karl congratulated me.

"ah yay !" i squealed happy that i won.

after a few games of quiplash i ended up getting 3rd place which wasnt bad in my opinion. karl told me that dream only won because he used "dnf" to appeal to the chat. so basically he cheated, oh well.

the next game we were going to play was called "mad verse city" i was nervous for this one since we had to rap/sing our verse. and i have seen one vod that showed the boys actually getting mad at each other which also made me nervous.

i didnt want to think too much of it since its all just light hearted jokes.

"okay y/n all you have to do is-" karl began to say but quackity cut him off.

"if you go against karl hurt his feelings." quackity said laughing.

"yeah get his ass." sapnap said.

"wait are we supposed to hurt the other person ?" i asked now confused.

"nooo its just jokes and pandering not serious." dream said.

"oh okay but when we start do we know who we're going against ?" i asked.

"yeah." karl said then typed the code in chat for the boys to see.

i nodded then typed in the code. when i seen who i was against i bursted out laughing from the irony because im going again karl.

"what ?" dream asked laughing along with me.

"we're actually going against each other." karl said laughing as well.

i started filling in the prompt and thought it would be funny to actually call out karl but not too much. i didnt want to actually hurt his feelings.

after about a minute everyone finished their prompts and we started, karl was up first.

"oooohhhh karls first." sapnap said.

"hehehe okay okay." quackity said.

"like vader said to luke i am your daddy." karl said reading the first line of his rap.

"what ?" i said laughing.

"ooohhhh." i heard dream, george, sapnap, and quackity say.

"your sweet like candy but not better." karl said starting to laugh.

"when im with you tomorrow takes for ever, ill lick my shoe rather than kiss you." karl said looking at me like he knew i would be mad but i wasnt instead i laughed. 

"i know you didnt say your my daddy." i said laughing.

"ohhh shitt." quackity said.

now it was my turn and i was nervous but excited to start. 

"your raps are lame everyones snoring, you could be fun but instead your boring, sure i like you except when your rapping, yeah im with you and i like it." i said finishing my rap.

"i didn't know what else to say." i said laughing explain the last sentence.

"oh my gawwd." karl said giggling.

"YOU GOT HIS ASS." quackity yelled.

"you won for sure." dream said.

"karl your out the gang, y/n's in the gang now." sapnap said.

george was just dying of laughter but he managed to say, "she thinks your boring."

karl prented to fake cry and i knew he wanted to get sympathy votes so to make him stop leaned over and kissed his cheek, which made chat go crazy for some reason.

then it was time to see who won. 

"yay i won!" i said looking at the score which was not close at all it was 12% to 88% i smiled at the results. 

"yeah you did." karl said with a smile and put his arm around me.

"okay chat remember we're just joking with this." karl said reminding chat as to not send hate to anyone.

we continued playing a few rounds most of which i won, then karl decided to end stream.

"that was fun." i said walking over to karls bed to lay down.

"you hungry ?" karl questioned, which i said i was.

we decided to go out to dinner since it was barely like 5, after dinner i took a shower then me and karl watching movies till we eventually fell asleep next to each other on karls bed.

A/N im so sorry this took so long but i had no creativity to do the jackbox prompts so ir took a while. but i hope you enjoy !

1040 words