008

recap:

 Derek: DEJUANE?!

New Character

  Dejuane Mccoy

  Dejuane Mccoy

18

your other ex (broke up on good terms)

Derek's cousin (you don't know that yet)

Now

Your POV

y/n: DEJUANE?!

Dejuane: Hey Des

y/n: hey, how have you been lately?

Derek's POV

Derek's mind: Des knows my cousin? how maybe they went to the same school before or something, I know Dejuane went to Canada so maybe they became friends there. I just stood there silent in my hospital gown looking at the two back and forth as their conversation went on. I was getting a bit curious about what their relationship was so I interrupted them.

derek: hey um sorry to interrupt but how do you both know each other?

Destiny: Im Dejuanes my ex 

Dejuane: yup

I was shook, my girlfriend dated my cousin?!

Derek: Des you dated my cousin? When was this?

y/n: We broke up about a year and a half ago in Canada but we ended on good terms...wait did you say he is your cousin?!

Derek: yeah

Dejuane: Wait Des you're his GIRLFRIEND?!

Destiny: yeahhh?!

Derek: why do you sound so unsure?

y/n: cause I have no clue what the fawk is happening

Dejuane: Ok so you're saying that a year and a half ago we broke up and present day you are dating my cousin but you didn't know that we was cousins right?

Destiny: uhh yeah

Derek: This is so-

My body pinched in pain I was falling backwards, the lights on the ceiling were dimming and all of a sudden everything went black.

Dejuanes POV

Derek suddenly falls back and both me and Destiny start yelling for doctors to help him. Destiny starts to cry and when I see her look back up at me, I could see how much she cared for Derek. I ran out of the room and went to the lobby to get some doctors to hurry their asses up.