004

Last Time

Derek helped me to the shower

Now

2 months later

Your POV

Its now Wednesday since no school yesterday, I fell asleep on Derek I tried to get up but i was so tired, we fucked yesterday too😐

Derek: where you going ma

y/n:downstairs to eat

Derek:what about my morning kisses

y/n: fineeee

Derek laugh and scooted towards the edge of the bed to give me a kiss.

y/n:mmm thank you baby

Derek: ofc

I went downstairs to see vallyk looking at me

y/n:can I help you?

Vallyk: He did you good didn't he

y/n:shut it vallyk, but yes it was good no it was great

everyone started laughing, I asked Asia if she could give me some of the food she bought this morning and I sat on the couch. i started to scroll through tiktok and I officially started to prank Derek.

Derek's POV

I walk downstairs and see Destiny sitting on the couch scrolling through tiktoks. I walk over to her about to give her a kiss when she swerves me.

Derek: Destinyyyy

y/n:.....

Derek:I wanna kiss

y/n:......

I try to kiss her again but she just falls of the couch and starts crawling up the stairs. "Fine shes playing that game huh, then imma just play with her" I told myself.

I walk upstairs and grab some grey sweats and fresh boxers. I go to her room and take a shower and come out nice and fresh.

Your POV

Derek walks into my room with some of his clothes, he starts to take a shower in MY bathroom. Why mine he has a shower in his bathroom. 15 minutes later Derek comes out of the bathroom wearing only grey sweats that were wore low so I was able to see his "v" line. Chile- this man, his hair was shiny and water was still dripping from the ends. I couldn't take it I wanted him.

y/n:you look good baby

Derek:....

he sat on the edge of the bed so I stood up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

y/n:babyyy

Derek:Oh so now you talk to me

y/n: it was a prank Derek

Derek:im still mad 

I give him many kisses cause I know he can't resist. Then he starts to kiss back.