014😚

recap

They were playing truth or dare *blah*blah*blah*

now

Your POV

We stop playing the game after a couple minutes and went to go to bed, I was laying on my bed scrolling through tiktok when I saw one of Derek's videos that was posted a while ago, and I could see Chloe in the distance.  I got up and went to Derek's room, peeking through his door quietly to see him also scrolling on tiktok. But it wasn't just his for you page put he was on my account. I shook my head and knocked, his head turned.

y/n: Can I come in?

Derek: idk can you?

(a/n yes bitch I I can, I can walk right through and own this damn room tf, don't be saying "idk can you" stupid ass...fight me bitch😗)

y/n: 🙄

I walked in and sat on his bed, as he sat up too

y/n: Derek...

Derek: yeah?

y/n: now that we're dating...

Derek: mhmm?

y/n: Do you mind telling me what your relationship with Chloe is?

Derek: sure...ig, I mean there's not really anything, the only relationship I have with her is that she goes to the same school as I do so we are classmates, that's all.

y/n: oh I see...thanks

Derek: yeah ofc, but why do you seem worried?

y/n: well not long ago you and Chloe were a thing...

Derek: actually we were friends but she saw my as her boyfriend or something which  cause the whole drag a bitch outside of school with you two...

y/n: ohhhh, yea I sorta yanked some of her hair out😬 but that shit was oily

Derek: I bet, you know I never wanted her to be close to me

y/n: why cause shes annoying

Derek: not only that but she smells like fish and you could smell it from a mile away

y/n: ohhh thats what I was smelling when I beat a bitch up, it was more like spoiled fish tho

Derek: 😭 fr

I smiled gladly knowing that they were just classmates, I hugged Derek and we started to cuddle. I fell asleep happy as ever.

*10 hours later*

I woke up in Dereks arms, I looked at his face and studied every inch.

Derek: I know if fine and all but no need to study me

y/n: stfu

I got up, but then was quickly yanked back down.

Derek: gimme kiss

y/n: no

Derek: plsss🥺

I pecked him and ran out

Derek: HEY, YOU GONNA GIVE ME A REAL KISS NEXT TIME

(a/n no tf I won't bitch)

y/n: Mmcht, as if😈

I showered and changed into