006

previously

Derek drank too much water earlier so he had to go to the bathroom, He tells me that that he is going to be back. He set his phone on the table, when he walked out of sight his phone started ringing. Chloe...who's Chloe?

Now

Your POV

I was looking at the screen of Derek's phone looking at the contact name "💗Chloe💗" soon after Derek came back from the bathroom and sat beside me, I was going to ask him about this Chloe girl but I didn't want to do it in front of everybody so when they all went to sleep I told Derek to come to my room. When we got up to the room I walked in and turned towards Derek staring at him.

y/n: Derek?

Derek: yeah wassup ma?

y/n: who is Chloe?

Derek: oh um she is just this uh girl that is obsessed with me

y/n: Do you find her annoying?

Derek: yeah she's so annoying honestly 

y/n: THEN WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE HEARTS IN HER CONTACT NAME!!

Derek: I thought those were um circles with those layers around it which means they're annoying

y/n: oh...nvm then, sorry I miss understood

Derek: no it's okay

Derek's POV

How did she find out who Chloe was? I can't let her find out, I need to take care of Chloe so she doesn't do anything stupid.

Derek: I'm pretty tired, you wanna go to bed?

Destiny: yeah my head kinda hurts

Derek: aw baby you want me to get some advil for you?

Destiny: I should be fine

We got in the bed and cuddle for awhile until Destiny fell asleep, I slowly reached over to the small lamp table on the side of the bed and grabbed my phone, I unlocked it and went to go text Chloe.