spin-off.

WINTER BLUES.

wherein fujisaki yuki's
frozen heart gets even
colder because she fell
in love with someone
she couldn't be with.

SNEAK PEAK.

yuki exhales slowly, watching as a puff of white smoke comes out from her mouth, evaporating into the gray sky.

she waits for a bus to come by the stop she's standing at, waits patiently so she can board it and finally sit and rest herself and her heart for once.

it's quiet.

oh so quiet.

and the peace gets interrupted by loud laughter.

yuki glances towards her right, and her breath gets caught up in the back of her throat.

it's eric laughing alongside hyunjae's girlfriend, hyesun, the girl he accidentally grew to like a little bit more than a friend should.

her heart aches at the sight as the bus finally stops in front of her, and yuki hurriedly boards it, choosing the seat at the back. she rests her head against the cold, foggy glass, bringing the black scarf around her neck further up to her nose, holding it there.

she looks back at the front to see eric and hyesun come onto the bus. yuki sighs, and tries making her figure smaller but fails.

"oh, yuki!"

she glances up to see eric wave at her enthusiastically, practically rushing to get the free spot next to her.

"what about hyesun?" she asks, glancing back to see that said girl was nowhere to be seen.

"hyesun? she saw a friend of hers and sat next to them," replies eric. he groans out and his head falls limply on yuki's shoulder.

the girl sucks in a breath.

"hm," eric hums. "do you think i'll be able to stop liking her?"

"dunno," yuki mumbles, "that's up to you and how hard you try to stop liking her... what did you do to stop liking hyo? maybe that'll help..."

-

hi ! WINTER BLUES, the spin-off to SMIH
for your guys' favorite, eric, is now
published ! hehe

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 🎉