twelve.

⁺◟ chapter twelve

chapter twelve . . .
i can't believe that
i'm desperate enough
to stoop this low...

05 june 2020

05 june 2020

hyori looks at sunwoo from in front of him, leaning her chair slightly backwards. sunwoo looks back at her with expectant eyes before his gaze darts to the piece of paper between them on the desk separating them before going back to her.

"you know," he says, leaning back into his chair with his arms crossed over his chest, "this is not to all the boys i've loved before, juju."

huffing, hyori glances towards her right, her lips pursed in a straight line. "shut up," she retorts. "this is to ensure that we don't cross each other's boundaries."

"and that would be...?"

hyori turns to look at sunwoo, a flabbergasted expression on her face. "you're joking, right?"

sunwoo shruggs. "i don't get what you're trying to say, hyori."

the girl scoffs, picking up her pencil and waving it around. "have you not seen any movies?" she asks. "literally, every damn time someone does this sort of deal, both people end up falling for each other and i sure as hell am not going to fall in love with you. that's disgusting."

"oh, chillax hyori. if anyone's going to fall in love with someone, it's you with me. not me falling for you."

hyori rubs her temples, quite done with the boy already. "tell me why i agreed to do this again..." she mumbles, opening an eye to see a smug grin plastered on sunwoo's lips. she feels her blood boil, and before she knows it, she throws her pencil at him.

"ow! hyori, what the hell is wrong with you?" sunwoo says, glaring at her. "this is the second time this day! oh, that reminds me, why the fuck did you tackle me while we were running our laps? you could've just tapped me on my shoulder like any other normal human being." he finishes with a huff, a pout on his lips.

hyori clicks her tongue, glancing towards her right once more. "it's not my fault i saw kevin shamelessly flirting with a girl by the window..."

sunwoo chuckles, placing his palms straight down on the desk, leaning forwards to look down at the embarrassed girl, the piece of paper that had 'RULES' written in big letters fluttering to the ground. "aw," sunwoo coos, raising his hand to pinch hyori's cheek. "is a certain someone jealous of kevin talking to another girl that isn't her?"