eighteen.

⁺◟ chapter eighteen

chapter eighteen. . .
yO, HE DID NOT
JUST DO THAT UM...
WAIT! SHIT! THIS IS
NOT HAPPENING—

WAIT! SHIT! THIS ISNOT HAPPENING— ❞

18 august 2020

"you don't like me, too, right gyul?" hyori asks her piglet as she pouts at him, pressing their noses together as hyori lays on her stomach on the ground.

a chuckle interrupts what she's going to say afterwards, and hyori glances up to see sunwoo leaning on her bedroom door. gyul squeals and runs over to sunwoo, running in between his legs. sunwoo laughs and picks up the piglet, cradling gyul in his arms for a bit before setting him down, watching gyul run off into haknyeon's room.

sunwoo watches in amusement as hyori lays down on the ground with her limbs spread out, looking like a starfish. as he takes a seat next to her, sunwoo begins to run his fingers through the girl's hair. "sweet cheeks," he says, "it's been a week since then..."

hyori groans. "i don't want to think about it. it makes me sad."

the boy hums. "i hope you know it's not your fault that it happened, okay?"

"okay..."

sunwoo carefully grabs hyori's head, placing it in his lap. "have you... made any progress in finding mystery guy?"

hyori stays quiet.

she hasn't given it a thought for a while... she feels like she doesn't even care about it. she doesn't care about...

"hm... it's eight now. you should get ready for the party."

the girl looks at him. "you're already ready?"

sunwoo laughs, nodding his head. "i got ready before coming over. i'll wait for you downstairs, okay?"

"m'kay."

˚◞♡  ⃗*ೃ༄

as soon as hyori and sunwoo make it to the party, they see eric dancing on a table, screaming the lyrics of rising sun at the top of his lungs. hyori sees hyunjoon standing behind the table, cringing and rubbing his forehead. eric stops singing, his eyes growing wide when he spots the girl. they look at each other before eric adverts his gaze, hopping off the table and dragging hyunjoon elsewhere. hyori frowns.