author's note.

hello everyone ! this is YESUNPHILIA, aka kusosmy :)

it's been a long time since i've written something–specifically for SMIH. this note is far too late as the book has already come to an end, but who cares. i still wanted to write an ending note before officially saying goodbye to SMIH... and now i'm ready to say bye!

first off, thank you all so much for all the love you showered SMIH with. it never failed nor fails to warm up my heart seeing how much you all like this book. i never imagined that SMIH would come to be this loved by you all. thank you so so much !

this book is quite cheesy and light hearted, which i intended for it to be from the beginning. i feel as if it could've been written better so if you see random updates from this story, keep in mind that the book is going under editing!

that being said, i will be writing additional chapters for SMIH! they will be bonus chapters either expanding on the background of some of them, or expanding on their future! (their, as in hyori, eric, and/or sunwoo.)

second off, i will be writing a spin-off for eric because you all seemed to have really loved him. i'm pretty sure you all think he deserves his happy ending too... anyways! i am working on eric's spin-off and i will be publishing it sometime next month! (ehehe, maybe i'll publish it on the day i published smih...) i will announce the publication of eric's spin-off here when it's the day of :)

another note! i don't know if i'll actually go through with it... but! i kind of want to hold a q&a! you can comment on here a few questions you have for:

me!

hyori!

sunwoo!

eric!

hyunjoon!

kevin!

any other character!

if you don't want to comment here, you can pm me or something ehehe

(please don't flop this. i would be mad embarrassing gOODBYE SHCKEKDK)

um, yes, i think that's all i've to say... ok, well! again, thank you very much for having read SMIH and for having liked it :)

sincerely,
YESUNPHILIA