1-6

Ayanokouji POV

"Sacrificing the class." Horikita answered.

"You know that can be misunderstood by other people if taken out of context. Also, that's not what I'm exactly doing." I said.

"Yes, I guess you're right, but it's the same, isn't it? What you're planning, I mean." Horikita said.

"Not necessarily." I said.

"Then, care to explain what the differences are, in what exactly it is that you're doing, and sacrificing the class?" She said.

"I thought you were better than this." I said.

"Well, maybe if you would've explained it more clearly last time, I wouldn't be pestering you, don't you think?" She said.

"Fine, fine, I'll explain. The difference in what I'm doing and sacrificing the class is that, if you use the term that I am sacrificing the class, that would mean, we would lose a lot of things, but, what I'm doing now is different, we don't lose nor gain anything, on the surface at least." I explained.

"I get what you mean, but, what do you mean, 'One the surface'?" She asked.

"What I mean is that we won't actually lose anything other than the chance of closing the gap between other classes, but, at the same time, it's not like the gap would widen, no?" I said.

"No, I suppose not, but what do we exactly gain?" She asked.

"Our enemies would lessen." I said.

"Huh? What do you mean? Who are you talking about?" She asked.

"I'll leave that to your imagination." I said.

"I see, it seems like you won't be explaining nor will you answer questions relating to your plan any further, but I have one last question." She said.

"If it's something I can answer, ask away." I said.

"Why are you helping me, no, the class on your own accord this time around?" She asked.

"What makes you think that I wasn't helping you on my own accord before?" I asked her.

"Considering how many times I had to force you before, I could confidently say that you weren't doing things on your own accord." She said. Well, yes, but actually, no.

"That's just your speculation." I said.

"True, but it's an accurate one, is it not?" She said.

"Maybe." I replied and she glared at me.

"Anyway, can you just answer the question?" She said.

"Then, let's say that I was influenced by your Nii-nii." I said.

"Is that what you call Nii-san? No, wait, please don't answer that." She said.

"Anyway, was that all? I have places I need to be." I said.

"Yes, I'm sorry for holding you up." She said.

"It's fine, see ya in class then." I said and she nodded, then we parted ways.

Since I'm already here, I decided to meet up with a few more people to set my plan in motion and set my fate to stay in this school in stone.

~Timeskip, cause why not.~